Annual Press Conference
on 2018 Annual Report
On March 13, 2019, E.ON SE published its results for 2018. On this occasion the annual press conference and the call for analysts and investors took place.
In addition to the Annual Report 2018, you will also find further facts and figures as well as the link to the recordings.
Comprehensive information about the sustainability activities we conducted and the progress we made at E.ON.
2018 annual results: E.ON delivers strong operating performance and issues positive forecast for 2019
- Adjusted EBIT of €3 billion and adjusted net income of €1.5 billion at upper end of forecast range
- Management to propose dividend of €0.43 for the 2018 financial year
- Planned investments in networks and other infrastructure to remain high and increase
- Adjusted EBIT between €2.9 and €3.1 billion and adjusted net income between €1.4 and €1.6 billion forecast for 2019
- Preparations for the integration of innogy are right on schedule
10:30 a.m. (CET) Annual Press Conference
The accordant link to the recording is available for you below.Please note: Only German is binding. E.ON will take no responsibility for the simultaneous translation.
To access the transmission, you need a Flash Player or Windows Media Player.
If you are logging on via a proxy server or a firewall, you may experience network management problems. Ask your IT manager for assistance.
12:00 p.m. (CET) Conference Call for analysts & investors
Financial Statements of E.ON SE
Archive Annual Reports
If you have questions or require more information, our IR staff is here to help you.