Just connect and charge ultra-fast
Speed up the charging process, attract new customers and generate additional revenue
Use the high-margin business with electricity to compensate for the declining profitability of the mineral oil business. Simply set it up, connect it up - and your customers can start charging super fast. Without the need for any conversions.
Your benefits at a glance
- Just 2 x 2 m of space is all you need for the station (required ground space: 1.3 x 1.2 m)
- Ideal for rental properties: without any digging – a solid foundation is enough
- An existing grid connection is all you need (16, 32, 64 A CEE outlet)
- More kickbacks for charging process than with petrol
- 2 connections with up to 150 kW (combined charging system – CCS)
- 4/7 round-the-clock operation thanks to intelligent battery buffer
- Connection to cloud service: updates, remote maintenance, and invoicing
- Many options – from leasing to financing to purchasing (low CAPEX)
- Worry-free solution: we take care of service, installation and operation
- Flexible location: can be easily moved
- Fast expansion depending on changing needs
Radically simplifying electric mobility
With the E.ON Drive Booster, you can react flexibly to changing customer needs – with just a minimum of effort. A few twists of the hand are all that are needed to turn your petrol station into a hub for the electric vehicle community. That’s because the new UFC charger is quickly registered for your station and entered into route planning functions. Spare yourself high-cost investments and offer your customers a futureproof service, which, by the way, also has a positive impact on shop sales.
Leasing with full amortisation
Profit from consistent monthly rates and an all-inclusive package (incl. all services such as operations, maintenance and invoicing). When the lease has expired, the leased charging station becomes your property.
Leasing with part amortisation
Opt for an attractive alternative offering consistent monthly rates and an all-inclusive package (incl. all services such as operations, maintenance and invoicing). When the contract has expired, you can choose if want to purchase the charging station or return it.
Purchase and operations
Invest in the future by purchasing your charging station. You can then book a diverse range of services on offer. These include operations, maintenance or monthly invoicing.
Any questions? Talk to us!
We will be happy to advise you without obligation on the E.ON Drive Booster as well as on our e-mobility products and answer your questions. Just give us a call.
You can reach us via phone Monday to Friday, 8am – 8pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm.