Can you lose 200 tonnes of CO2 through smarter energy controls?
We worked with Marks & Spencer to achieve 34% energy savings across 550 stores – helping them save money and reach their ambitious carbon reduction targets in the process.
Can you make ice cream out of rubber?
We will turn wasted heat into spending power for Deutsche Gasrußwerke and help neighbouring companies to benefit from low-cost energy.
Can you heat a whole town by streaming cat videos?
We partnered with Binero Group AB to develop a unique and sustainable data centre that provides our customers in Vallentuna with one third of the town’s district heating needs.
Can you redistribute costs into profits?
We worked with a leading logistics company to devise an innovative financing concept to deliver efficient LED lighting, providing better quality light and a better solution for the environment.
Can a chemical company offset carbon equal to a town of 30,000 people?
Our highly-efficient combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant at Evonik’s chemical park has a power generating capacity of 60 MW and a thermal capacity of 100 MW.
How does cutting carbon make headlines?
We help the world’s leading producer of graphic papers achieve annual CO2 savings of 270,000 tonnes.
We helped Radisson Blu become the first hotel in Europe to implement industrial-sized fuel cell technology.
We installed 925 solar photovoltaic panels on the roof of ACC Liverpool, to help it generate 250,000 kWh of renewable energy every year.
We helped Pilkington Automotive Deutschland GmbH achieve annual CO2 savings of 1,700 tonnes.
We secured a power supply for industrial and commercial businesses by installing one of the first commercial batteries for the UK grid.
We introduced Europe’s first commercial fuel cell power plant for FRIATEC, with an electrical efficiency of 47%.
We take care of installing, operating and optimising Granarolo’s energy assets.
We built, own and operate Golgio’s Daverio plant, generating 30 GWh power and 60 GWh heat and cooling annually.
We help Promat achieve annual CO2 savings of 6,400 tonnes.
We’re partners with Reckitt Benckiser to help reduce their energy costs for several sites all around the world.
Procter & Gamble
Our innovative solution helped P&G reduce its public water consumption for cooling by up to 50% at its Berlin site.
We designed and now operate a new CHP plant with an innovative heat recovery boiler for Oleon’s production site in Belgium.
Mobile storage for more renewable energy in E.ON networks
• E.ON starts implementation phase of the EU project IElectrix
• First mobile energy storage system of the project connected in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany
• Project volume of €10.7 million [...]
E.ON calls for more courage with solar power in Germany
“If we want to achieve the ambitious climate targets at EU level and also in Germany, the energy transition must finally make its way into the city. Photovoltaics on multi-family and apartment buildings as well as on commercial and industrial [...]
E.ON supports tightened EU-Climate-Targets
“We welcome Ursula von der Leyen's initiative to reduce greenhouse emissions within the EU by 55 percent by 2030. The EU is thus demonstrating its leading role within the international community and is clearly committed to ..." [...]
E.ON takes process steam generator in the Netherlands into operation
Highly efficient utilization of production off gases
E.ON has built and now commissioned a process steam generator for Dow Benelux in Terneuzen, Netherlands. [...]
Green electricity from geothermal energy for Bavaria
• E.ON saves 4000 tons of CO2 annually
• Expansion of the Kirchweidach geothermal plant by a modular power plant
The geothermal plant in Kirchweidach, Bavaria, will in future not only generate heat but also green electricity.
E.ON is a member of the European Clean Hydrogen Alliance
• E.ON further expands commitment to green gas
• Bundled know-how should make a valuable contribution to achieving the climate targets
• Company already has numerous projects in the field of hydrogen [...]
E.ON offers innogy bondholders to transfer approximately [...]
• E.ON centralizes financing activities as part of the integration process of the former innogy Group
• Holders of innogy bonds are offered E.ON SE as new debtor or guarantor
E.ON with robust first-half results despite COVID-19
• First-half results underpins the business model’s resilience: bulk of pandemic’s impact has no long-term implications
• Medium-term forecast and dividend policy reaffirmed, full-year forecast revised [...]
One portal for all faults: stromausfall.de becomes [...]
• Platform already covers 75 per cent of Germany
• Expansion includes gas, water, street lighting and the Internet
The TV stays black, the lights don’t come on and the freezer temperature display is flashing: just a few of the effects [...]
Joint Press Release: SAP and E.ON to Build New Process and [...]
SAP SE (NYSE:SAP) and E.ON SE today announced a new partnership to build a platform based on the SAP S/4HANA® Utilities solution. The platform will make processes for billing and exchanging information with energy market participants fit [...]
E.ON starts collaboration with Scottish and Southern Electricity [...]
• E.ON, Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks (SSEN) and Costain Group PLC have begun collaboration on the Resilience as a Service (RaaS)-project
• Forward-thinking collaboration will drive a faster, more affordable energy transition [...]