Can you lose 200 tonnes of CO2 through smarter energy controls?
We worked with Marks & Spencer to achieve 34% energy savings across 550 stores – helping them save money and reach their ambitious carbon reduction targets in the process.
Can you make ice cream out of rubber?
We will turn wasted heat into spending power for Deutsche Gasrußwerke and help neighbouring companies to benefit from low-cost energy.
Can you heat a whole town by streaming cat videos?
We partnered with Binero Group AB to develop a unique and sustainable data centre that provides our customers in Vallentuna with one third of the town’s district heating needs.
Can you redistribute costs into profits?
We worked with a leading logistics company to devise an innovative financing concept to deliver efficient LED lighting, providing better quality light and a better solution for the environment.
Can a chemical company offset carbon equal to a town of 30,000 people?
Our highly-efficient combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant at Evonik’s chemical park has a power generating capacity of 60 MW and a thermal capacity of 100 MW.
How does cutting carbon make headlines?
We help the world’s leading producer of graphic papers achieve annual CO2 savings of 270,000 tonnes.
We helped Radisson Blu become the first hotel in Europe to implement industrial-sized fuel cell technology.
We installed 925 solar photovoltaic panels on the roof of ACC Liverpool, to help it generate 250,000 kWh of renewable energy every year.
We helped Pilkington Automotive Deutschland GmbH achieve annual CO2 savings of 1,700 tonnes.
We secured a power supply for industrial and commercial businesses by installing one of the first commercial batteries for the UK grid.
We introduced Europe’s first commercial fuel cell power plant for FRIATEC, with an electrical efficiency of 47%.
We take care of installing, operating and optimising Granarolo’s energy assets.
We built, own and operate Golgio’s Daverio plant, generating 30 GWh power and 60 GWh heat and cooling annually.
We help Promat achieve annual CO2 savings of 6,400 tonnes.
We’re partners with Reckitt Benckiser to help reduce their energy costs for several sites all around the world.
Procter & Gamble
Our innovative solution helped P&G reduce its public water consumption for cooling by up to 50% at its Berlin site.
We designed and now operate a new CHP plant with an innovative heat recovery boiler for Oleon’s production site in Belgium.
E.ON shows strength and reliability in crisis
• Company’s first virtual Annual Shareholders Meeting
• Strategic and operating targets for 2019 financial year achieved
• Dividend of 46 cents per share proposed
• Good start to 2020 financial year
• Corona’s implications cannot yet be fully [...]
E.ON successfully raises €2.0 billion of bonds – €0.5 billion [...]
• Additional €500 million in climate-friendly investments funded with the green bond proceeds
• E.ON represents the largest German corporate green bond issuer with €4.6 billion outstanding
• Successful prefunding of innogy squeeze-out
E.ON plans additional infrastructure investments for climate [...]
• Group announces €500 million of additional investments in climate-friendly upgrades of energy infrastructure.
• CEO Teyssen advocates that Germany immediately cap its renewables levy at 5 cents per kilowatt hour (ct/kWh) and nearly eliminate [...]
E.ON develops transition to climate-friendly heat supply in cities
• Awarded as living lab of the energy transition
• Model project starts in cities in the Rhine and Ruhr area
Supplying urban districts with low-CO2 heating and cooling and at the same time offering a perspective for regions whose district [...]
E.ON Annual Shareholders Meeeting on May 28th, 2020
• Virtual online format for the first time
• Meeting can take place earlier than initially announced
E.ON has set May 28th as the new date for this year's Annual Shareholders Meeting. This is in accordance with the new rules of the German [...]
E.ON secures energy supply in crisis mode
E.ON secures energy supply in crisis mode
• Protective measures are effective
• Climate protection also remains a priority
After more than a month of energy supply in corona crisis mode, E.ON’s initial interim assessment is positive. [...]
E.ON successfully issues €750 million green bond
• Green bond issuance to fund sustainable infrastructure and energy efficiency projects
• Very high investor demand with orderbooks being oversubscribed 8 times
• Attractive pricing in a volatile market environment [...]
E.ON pledges social responsibility in corona crises
• E.ON CEO Teyssen emphasizes social and systemic significance of critical energy infrastructure in current crisis
• New business model provides reliability and resilience in uncertain times; regulated businesses’ [...]
Ad-hoc-Notice: Publication of inside information acc. [...]
E.ON adopts a dividend policy with an annual increase in the dividend per share of up to 5% up to and including the dividend for the 2022 financial year and annual increases in the dividend per share thereafter [...]
E.ONnext – E.ON and Kraken Technologies form strategic [...]
• E.ONnext stands for sustainable, customer-oriented and cost-efficient products and services through innovative technology
• E.ONnext to become home to npower and E.ON customers; migration in two steps from 2020
E.ON postpones Annual Shareholders Meeting until mid-June 2020
· Short-term legal regulations for the suspension of the obligation to be present are required
· E.ON supports German government's ideas and proposals of Deutsches Aktieninstitut [...]