Can you lose 200 tonnes of CO2 through smarter energy controls?
We worked with Marks & Spencer to achieve 34% energy savings across 550 stores – helping them save money and reach their ambitious carbon reduction targets in the process.
Can you make ice cream out of rubber?
We will turn wasted heat into spending power for Deutsche Gasrußwerke and help neighbouring companies to benefit from low-cost energy.
Can you heat a whole town by streaming cat videos?
We partnered with Binero Group AB to develop a unique and sustainable data centre that provides our customers in Vallentuna with one third of the town’s district heating needs.
Can you redistribute costs into profits?
We worked with a leading logistics company to devise an innovative financing concept to deliver efficient LED lighting, providing better quality light and a better solution for the environment.
Can a chemical company offset carbon equal to a town of 30,000 people?
Our highly-efficient combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant at Evonik’s chemical park has a power generating capacity of 60 MW and a thermal capacity of 100 MW.
How does cutting carbon make headlines?
We help the world’s leading producer of graphic papers achieve annual CO2 savings of 270,000 tonnes.
We helped Radisson Blu become the first hotel in Europe to implement industrial-sized fuel cell technology.
We installed 925 solar photovoltaic panels on the roof of ACC Liverpool, to help it generate 250,000 kWh of renewable energy every year.
We helped Pilkington Automotive Deutschland GmbH achieve annual CO2 savings of 1,700 tonnes.
We secured a power supply for industrial and commercial businesses by installing one of the first commercial batteries for the UK grid.
We introduced Europe’s first commercial fuel cell power plant for FRIATEC, with an electrical efficiency of 47%.
We take care of installing, operating and optimising Granarolo’s energy assets.
We built, own and operate Golgio’s Daverio plant, generating 30 GWh power and 60 GWh heat and cooling annually.
We help Promat achieve annual CO2 savings of 6,400 tonnes.
We’re partners with Reckitt Benckiser to help reduce their energy costs for several sites all around the world.
Procter & Gamble
Our innovative solution helped P&G reduce its public water consumption for cooling by up to 50% at its Berlin site.
We designed and now operate a new CHP plant with an innovative heat recovery boiler for Oleon’s production site in Belgium.
E.ON invests in 440 megawatt wind farm in Texas
E.ON will build a new onshore wind farm in the USA. The 440-megawatt Big Raymond wind farm in Texas is the largest single phase project E.ON has ever completed in the United States. [...]
Ready to cover continued digitization: E.ON acquires [...]
E.ON has acquired 100 percent of the Swedish company Coromatic. The company is the Nordic region's leading provider of critical infrastructure and helps customers ensure data communication and power supply to critical installations by providing [...]
Pilot project - E.ON and real focus on energy-efficient building [...]
Smart Home for superstores – E.ON has developed a system for retailers that can reduce energy consumption by up to 35 percent, especially in shopping centers. The partners E.ON and real are now implementing the concept for the first time [...]
E.ON board member Thomas König presents new study: E.ON grids [...]
• E.ON ready to cope with all cars in its service areas being electric by 2045
• Grid conversion will be largely completed without disruptions by construction sites
E.ON and Kyuden Mirai Energy sign cooperation agreement for ...
E.ON and Kyuden Mirai Energy signed a cooperation agreement to jointly develop offshore wind projects in Japan. The cooperation is focused on fixed bottom projects and starts with a study to jointly select a project for development, [...]
Electromobility: Germans more sceptical than most Europeans
• Only seven percent of Germans believe there will be more electric vehicles than petrol or diesel cars on German roads in the next five years
• Populations of other European countries are notably more optimistic
In a Europe-wide comparison [...]
Start of construction for the Peyton Creek wind farm in Texas
E.ON further expands its generation position in the United States. According to the company, construction has now begun on the 151-megawatt Peyton Creek project in Matagorda County, Texas. The wind farm is expected to go into operation before [...]
E.ON awarded major contract by DS Smith in the UK
• E.ON to build combined heat and power facility for DS Smith in Kent
• Annual savings of 36.000 tons of carbon
• Long-standing site partnership extended for a further 20 years
DS Smith, the leading provider of sustainable packaging solutions [...]
Climate conference: Majority of Germans see industry and ...
• Majority of Germans see responsibility for climate protection first in business and industry Germans are willing to change their behavior and pay more for sustainably manufactured products.
• Many Europeans want to contribute to climate [...]
Offshore wind project Rampion "Sussex-fully" completed
• 400 MW wind farm ceremonially opened
• First wind project off the UK’s south coast
• Brighton visitor centre opens in summer [...]
E.ON to build one of Europe’s largest onshore wind farms in Sweden
• Project Nysäter with capacity of 475 megawatts
• Credit Suisse Energy Infrastructure Partners acquires 80 percent stake
• Power Purchase Agreement signed with a Global Energy Major [...]