Can you lose 200 tonnes of CO2 through smarter energy controls?
We worked with Marks & Spencer to achieve 34% energy savings across 550 stores – helping them save money and reach their ambitious carbon reduction targets in the process.
Can you make ice cream out of rubber?
We will turn wasted heat into spending power for Deutsche Gasrußwerke and help neighbouring companies to benefit from low-cost energy.
Can you heat a whole town by streaming cat videos?
We partnered with Binero Group AB to develop a unique and sustainable data centre that provides our customers in Vallentuna with one third of the town’s district heating needs.
Can you redistribute costs into profits?
We worked with a leading logistics company to devise an innovative financing concept to deliver efficient LED lighting, providing better quality light and a better solution for the environment.
Can a chemical company offset carbon equal to a town of 30,000 people?
Our highly-efficient combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant at Evonik’s chemical park has a power generating capacity of 60 MW and a thermal capacity of 100 MW.
How does cutting carbon make headlines?
We help the world’s leading producer of graphic papers achieve annual CO2 savings of 270,000 tonnes.
We helped Radisson Blu become the first hotel in Europe to implement industrial-sized fuel cell technology.
We installed 925 solar photovoltaic panels on the roof of ACC Liverpool, to help it generate 250,000 kWh of renewable energy every year.
We helped Pilkington Automotive Deutschland GmbH achieve annual CO2 savings of 1,700 tonnes.
We secured a power supply for industrial and commercial businesses by installing one of the first commercial batteries for the UK grid.
We introduced Europe’s first commercial fuel cell power plant for FRIATEC, with an electrical efficiency of 47%.
We take care of installing, operating and optimising Granarolo’s energy assets.
We built, own and operate Golgio’s Daverio plant, generating 30 GWh power and 60 GWh heat and cooling annually.
We help Promat achieve annual CO2 savings of 6,400 tonnes.
We’re partners with Reckitt Benckiser to help reduce their energy costs for several sites all around the world.
Procter & Gamble
Our innovative solution helped P&G reduce its public water consumption for cooling by up to 50% at its Berlin site.
We designed and now operate a new CHP plant with an innovative heat recovery boiler for Oleon’s production site in Belgium.
E.ON calls for new social consensus for the energy turnaround
“We need a new basic social consensus for the transformation of the energy system. The leap into the energy world of the future is a generational task. Business, politics, regulation – everyone is called upon to make a joint [...]
Planned takeover of innogy
E.ON sets the amount of cash compensation for innogy’s remaining minority shareholders at €42.82 per innogy share.
E.ON successfully raises €2.25 billion of bonds
• Early refinancing of 2020 bond redemptions
• Green bond issuance to fund sustainable infrastructure and energy efficiency projects
• All bonds met very high investor demand
Today, E.ON issued three bond tranches with a combined volume [...]
E.ON announces #GreenInternet Day
• Power consumption of the Internet continues to rise
• E.ON to discuss solutions for green Internet
A day of online abstinence? Hard to imagine! After all, the Internet is too firmly anchored in our lives. With the world's first [...]
“Dog Christmas” – Smart Holiday Greetings from E.ON
• Lonesome, but smart dogs use energy solutions to celebrate Christmas together
• Christmas is saved for the dogs
Christmas has certainly gone to the dogs this year, and E.ON’s newest video shows [...]
E-Mobility: E.ON wins major contract to build charging network
• E.ON installs one of the largest charging networks in Germany for the BMW Group
• Half of the more than 4,100 charging points will also be publicly accessible
E.ON has received a major order from the BMW Group: The company will install and [...]
New study sees drastic increase in data center energy [...]
• Large waste heat potential created
• Challenge for power grids
• E.ON launches Green Internet Day
With the recent introduction of the 5G mobile communications standard, the energy requirements of data centers are set to increase drastivally. [...]
E.ON digitizes grid information
• Digital solution notably cuts planning time for distributed energy resources
• Information on grid connection available in seconds
Around 800,000 distributed systems producing green energy are already connected to E.ON’s grids in Germany – [...]
Almost half of all Europeans believe they are defenceless [...]
• In Germany too, 40 percent of people live in fear of climate change
• Survey shows an urgent need for action at the current UN Climate Change Summit COP 25 in Madrid
43 percent of people, and thus almost half of the population in [...]
E.ON moves forward successfully with innogy integration
· Strong third quarter underscores operating business’s strength
· Earnings forecast raised owing to innogy takeover
· Economic net debt higher due to transaction, strong BBB rating target substantiated
· Dividend proposal of €0.46 per share […]
E.ON plans construction of biomass power plant at UPM site in Hürth
E.ON is planning to build a biomass power plant on a paper mill site provided by UPM in Hürth. The new plant is designed for an electrical output of 20 megawatts (MW) and a thermal firing capacity of 87 MW. E.ON is planning to […]