Can you lose 200 tonnes of CO2 through smarter energy controls?
We worked with Marks & Spencer to achieve 34% energy savings across 550 stores – helping them save money and reach their ambitious carbon reduction targets in the process.
Can you make ice cream out of rubber?
We will turn wasted heat into spending power for Deutsche Gasrußwerke and help neighbouring companies to benefit from low-cost energy.
Can you heat a whole town by streaming cat videos?
We partnered with Binero Group AB to develop a unique and sustainable data centre that provides our customers in Vallentuna with one third of the town’s district heating needs.
Can you redistribute costs into profits?
We worked with a leading logistics company to devise an innovative financing concept to deliver efficient LED lighting, providing better quality light and a better solution for the environment.
Can a chemical company offset carbon equal to a town of 30,000 people?
Our highly-efficient combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant at Evonik’s chemical park has a power generating capacity of 60 MW and a thermal capacity of 100 MW.
How does cutting carbon make headlines?
We help the world’s leading producer of graphic papers achieve annual CO2 savings of 270,000 tonnes.
We helped Radisson Blu become the first hotel in Europe to implement industrial-sized fuel cell technology.
We installed 925 solar photovoltaic panels on the roof of ACC Liverpool, to help it generate 250,000 kWh of renewable energy every year.
We helped Pilkington Automotive Deutschland GmbH achieve annual CO2 savings of 1,700 tonnes.
We secured a power supply for industrial and commercial businesses by installing one of the first commercial batteries for the UK grid.
We introduced Europe’s first commercial fuel cell power plant for FRIATEC, with an electrical efficiency of 47%.
We take care of installing, operating and optimising Granarolo’s energy assets.
We built, own and operate Golgio’s Daverio plant, generating 30 GWh power and 60 GWh heat and cooling annually.
We help Promat achieve annual CO2 savings of 6,400 tonnes.
We’re partners with Reckitt Benckiser to help reduce their energy costs for several sites all around the world.
Procter & Gamble
Our innovative solution helped P&G reduce its public water consumption for cooling by up to 50% at its Berlin site.
We designed and now operate a new CHP plant with an innovative heat recovery boiler for Oleon’s production site in Belgium.
E.ON successfully issues €750 million green bond
• Green bond issuance to fund sustainable infrastructure and energy efficiency projects
• Very high investor demand with orderbooks being oversubscribed 8 times
• Attractive pricing in a volatile market environment [...]
E.ON pledges social responsibility in corona crises
• E.ON CEO Teyssen emphasizes social and systemic significance of critical energy infrastructure in current crisis
• New business model provides reliability and resilience in uncertain times; regulated businesses’ [...]
Ad-hoc-Notice: Publication of inside information acc. [...]
E.ON adopts a dividend policy with an annual increase in the dividend per share of up to 5% up to and including the dividend for the 2022 financial year and annual increases in the dividend per share thereafter [...]
E.ONnext – E.ON and Kraken Technologies form strategic [...]
• E.ONnext stands for sustainable, customer-oriented and cost-efficient products and services through innovative technology
• E.ONnext to become home to npower and E.ON customers; migration in two steps from 2020
E.ON postpones Annual Shareholders Meeting until mid-June 2020
· Short-term legal regulations for the suspension of the obligation to be present are required
· E.ON supports German government's ideas and proposals of Deutsches Aktieninstitut [...]
E.ON reaches another milestone in the integration of innogy
Extraordinary general meeting of innogy SE clears the way for a squeeze-out under merger law
E.ON has taken a significant step forward in the planned full integration of innogy. The Extraordinary General Meeting of innogy SE in Essen today […]
E.ON builds deep heat power plants in Sweden
• 160 degrees hot geothermal energy from a depth of five to seven kilometers
• Malmö pilot project feeds energy directly into the district heating network […]
E.ON buys CO2 certificates for YouTube video
• Story about the world's greenest data center is a million hit
• Power consumption in data centers due to playback is compensated for in a climate-neutral manner […]
Waterways become climate-neutral transport routes of the future
• E.ON, Rotterdam Port Authority and DeltaPort Niederrheinhäfen want to reduce emissions in ports and on waterways
• The partners are developing concepts for alternative propulsion systems for inland navigation […]
E.ON recognized as global leader for engaging as energy supplier
E.ON has been identified as a global leader for engaging in its supply chain and as energy supplier on climate change, being awarded a position on the Supplier Engagement Leaderboard by global environmental impact non-profit CDP. […]
New, innovative solution for ultra-fast charging electric vehicles
• Cooperation between E.ON and Volkswagen Group Components makes a significant contribution to the development of ultra-fast charging infrastructure
• Ultra-fast charging in the future – simple, inexpensive and possible everywhere [...]