Insights for your sector
As energy regulations continue to change and new energy solutions emerge, every business sector is experiencing a phase of transformation.
We have established experts in every sector, each with a deep understanding of the unique challenges and the strategies to overcome them. Working alongside you to gain a thorough understanding of your business, our knowledge and expertise can help you create solutions that will see you long into future.
Automotive & Suppliers
Increasing pressures to reduce energy consumption and emissions mean energy efficiency continues to be a top priority.
Looking for profitability without compromising on sustainability? You can meet demanding environmental targets whilst generating new streams of revenue.
Data Centre & Telecoms
Even for the most innovative businesses, energy efficiency can still improve profitability without affecting reliability.
Food & Beverage
Rising competition in the industry means it’s more important now than ever to find opportunities for efficiency in your core processes.
Renewable technologies continue to play an essential role in cutting down operational costs and reducing energy bills.
Pulp & Paper
Data-driven solutions will help you meet the changing demands of your consumer, without compromising on production or profitability.
With more demanding legislation and increasing cost pressures, energy efficiency is no longer just a matter of sustainability, it’s a matter of survival.
Warehousing & Logistics
Urbanisation and digitalisation are driving the need for sustainable investments and visibility across your processes.
E.ON invests in 440 megawatt wind farm in Texas
E.ON will build a new onshore wind farm in the USA. The 440-megawatt Big Raymond wind farm in Texas is the largest single phase project E.ON has ever completed in the United States. [...]
Ready to cover continued digitization: E.ON acquires [...]
E.ON has acquired 100 percent of the Swedish company Coromatic. The company is the Nordic region's leading provider of critical infrastructure and helps customers ensure data communication and power supply to critical installations by providing [...]
Pilot project - E.ON and real focus on energy-efficient building [...]
Smart Home for superstores – E.ON has developed a system for retailers that can reduce energy consumption by up to 35 percent, especially in shopping centers. The partners E.ON and real are now implementing the concept for the first time [...]
E.ON board member Thomas König presents new study: E.ON grids [...]
• E.ON ready to cope with all cars in its service areas being electric by 2045
• Grid conversion will be largely completed without disruptions by construction sites
E.ON and Kyuden Mirai Energy sign cooperation agreement for ...
E.ON and Kyuden Mirai Energy signed a cooperation agreement to jointly develop offshore wind projects in Japan. The cooperation is focused on fixed bottom projects and starts with a study to jointly select a project for development, [...]
Electromobility: Germans more sceptical than most Europeans
• Only seven percent of Germans believe there will be more electric vehicles than petrol or diesel cars on German roads in the next five years
• Populations of other European countries are notably more optimistic
In a Europe-wide comparison [...]
Start of construction for the Peyton Creek wind farm in Texas
E.ON further expands its generation position in the United States. According to the company, construction has now begun on the 151-megawatt Peyton Creek project in Matagorda County, Texas. The wind farm is expected to go into operation before [...]
E.ON awarded major contract by DS Smith in the UK
• E.ON to build combined heat and power facility for DS Smith in Kent
• Annual savings of 36.000 tons of carbon
• Long-standing site partnership extended for a further 20 years
DS Smith, the leading provider of sustainable packaging solutions [...]
Climate conference: Majority of Germans see industry and ...
• Majority of Germans see responsibility for climate protection first in business and industry Germans are willing to change their behavior and pay more for sustainably manufactured products.
• Many Europeans want to contribute to climate [...]
Offshore wind project Rampion "Sussex-fully" completed
• 400 MW wind farm ceremonially opened
• First wind project off the UK’s south coast
• Brighton visitor centre opens in summer [...]
E.ON to build one of Europe’s largest onshore wind farms in Sweden
• Project Nysäter with capacity of 475 megawatts
• Credit Suisse Energy Infrastructure Partners acquires 80 percent stake
• Power Purchase Agreement signed with a Global Energy Major [...]