Automotive & Suppliers
Increasing pressures to reduce energy consumption and emissions mean energy efficiency continues to be a top priority.
Looking for profitability without compromising on sustainability? You can meet demanding environmental targets whilst generating new streams of revenue.
Data Centre & Telecoms
Even for the most innovative businesses, energy efficiency can still improve profitability without affecting reliability.
Food & Beverage
Rising competition in the industry means it’s more important now than ever to find opportunities for efficiency in your core processes.
Renewable technologies continue to play an essential role in cutting down operational costs and reducing energy bills.
Pulp & Paper
Data-driven solutions will help you meet the changing demands of your consumer, without compromising on production or profitability.
With more demanding legislation and increasing cost pressures, energy efficiency is no longer just a matter of sustainability, it’s a matter of survival.
Warehousing & Logistics
Urbanisation and digitalisation are driving the need for sustainable investments and visibility across your processes.
20 years of E.ON: From a conglomerate to the backbone of the [...]
The E.ON Group turns 20 years old this year. The company, which was formed in June 2000 from the merger of the two large conglomerates, VEBA and VIAG, is now one of the world's largest private energy companies, with a clear focus on shaping the [...]
Mobile storage for more renewable energy in E.ON networks
• E.ON starts implementation phase of the EU project IElectrix
• First mobile energy storage system of the project connected in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany
• Project volume of €10.7 million [...]
E.ON calls for more courage with solar power in Germany
“If we want to achieve the ambitious climate targets at EU level and also in Germany, the energy transition must finally make its way into the city. Photovoltaics on multi-family and apartment buildings as well as on commercial and industrial [...]
E.ON supports tightened EU-Climate-Targets
“We welcome Ursula von der Leyen's initiative to reduce greenhouse emissions within the EU by 55 percent by 2030. The EU is thus demonstrating its leading role within the international community and is clearly committed to ..." [...]
E.ON takes process steam generator in the Netherlands into operation
Highly efficient utilization of production off gases
E.ON has built and now commissioned a process steam generator for Dow Benelux in Terneuzen, Netherlands. [...]
Green electricity from geothermal energy for Bavaria
• E.ON saves 4000 tons of CO2 annually
• Expansion of the Kirchweidach geothermal plant by a modular power plant
The geothermal plant in Kirchweidach, Bavaria, will in future not only generate heat but also green electricity.
E.ON is a member of the European Clean Hydrogen Alliance
• E.ON further expands commitment to green gas
• Bundled know-how should make a valuable contribution to achieving the climate targets
• Company already has numerous projects in the field of hydrogen [...]
E.ON offers innogy bondholders to transfer approximately [...]
• E.ON centralizes financing activities as part of the integration process of the former innogy Group
• Holders of innogy bonds are offered E.ON SE as new debtor or guarantor
E.ON with robust first-half results despite COVID-19
• First-half results underpins the business model’s resilience: bulk of pandemic’s impact has no long-term implications
• Medium-term forecast and dividend policy reaffirmed, full-year forecast revised [...]
One portal for all faults: stromausfall.de becomes [...]
• Platform already covers 75 per cent of Germany
• Expansion includes gas, water, street lighting and the Internet
The TV stays black, the lights don’t come on and the freezer temperature display is flashing: just a few of the effects [...]
Joint Press Release: SAP and E.ON to Build New Process and [...]
SAP SE (NYSE:SAP) and E.ON SE today announced a new partnership to build a platform based on the SAP S/4HANA® Utilities solution. The platform will make processes for billing and exchanging information with energy market participants fit [...]