Automotive & Suppliers
Increasing pressures to reduce energy consumption and emissions mean energy efficiency continues to be a top priority.
Looking for profitability without compromising on sustainability? You can meet demanding environmental targets whilst generating new streams of revenue.
Data Centre & Telecoms
Even for the most innovative businesses, energy efficiency can still improve profitability without affecting reliability.
Food & Beverage
Rising competition in the industry means it’s more important now than ever to find opportunities for efficiency in your core processes.
Renewable technologies continue to play an essential role in cutting down operational costs and reducing energy bills.
Pulp & Paper
Data-driven solutions will help you meet the changing demands of your consumer, without compromising on production or profitability.
With more demanding legislation and increasing cost pressures, energy efficiency is no longer just a matter of sustainability, it’s a matter of survival.
Warehousing & Logistics
Urbanisation and digitalisation are driving the need for sustainable investments and visibility across your processes.
Heavy snowfall in Sweden: E.ON on duty around the clock
• The heaviest snowstorm in over ten years limits the power supply in parts of Sweden
• E.ON customers who continue to go without electricity are offered hotel accommodation
E.ON successfully kick-starts the new year by issuing a corporate bond
Today, E.ON issued a bond with a volume of €600 million maturing in December 2028. The proceeds of the bond issuance are intended to be used for general corporate purposes, including the refinancing of an upcoming bond maturity in April.
Norwegian Honorary Consulate in Essen terminates operations
A number of charitable and educational organisations are receiving substantial donations as a result
For decades, E.ON’s CEOs have acted as Norway’s Honorary General Consul for North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate [...]
Supervisory Board of E.ON SE sets personnel course for the future
Leonhard Birnbaum to succeed Johannes Teyssen as CEO
• Change at the top of E.ON Group planned for April 1, 2021
• New function for digitalization created at board level
• Victoria Ossadnik to be appointed to the Board of Management [,,,]
Mohn Media optimizes energy use with waste heat solutions from [...]
Mohn Media, a subsidiary of the Bertelsmann Printing Group, has successfully put a waste heat module from Orcan Energy into operation at its Gütersloh location. This module converts the previously unused waste heat on-site [...]
E.ON and Amprion agree on close cooperation
Amprion, the Dortmund-based transmission system operator, and E.ON, Germany's largest distribution system operator, have agreed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to deepen their cooperation. In this way the companies intend to make a joint [...]
E.ON receives CDP award for transparency and performance in [...]
The global non-profit environmental organization CDP has recognized E.ON for its leadership in corporate sustainability. E.ON is thus one of only five percent of all 5,800 companies evaluated that can claim leadership level. [...]
E.ON installs 20.000 smart meters in Germany
• Important milestone reached in the digitization of energy networks
• Significantly more smart meters have already been installed in other countries
E.ON is the first energy supplier in Germany to have installed 20,000 intelligent metering [......
E.ON survey shows widespread trust in hydrogen among the German people
• The EEG levy exemption agreed today symbolizes an important step towards a profitable hydrogen economy.
• The majority of Germans would be willing to use hydrogen for heating if it does not produce any CO2.
E.ON thanks Bernhard Günther
Former innogy CFO to leave the company at the end of the year
After 22 years with RWE and innogy and later at E.ON, Bernhard Günther will leave E.ON on December 31, 2020. Over the course of his career, he has performed various key roles [...]
Digital desk booking: E.ON makes it possible
• The new digital solution facilitates compliance with maximum occupancy in office buildings
• Office check-in tool helps minimize the infection risk in the corona pandemic
• E.ON makes the tool available to other companies free of charge as [...]