Automotive & Suppliers
Increasing pressures to reduce energy consumption and emissions mean energy efficiency continues to be a top priority.
Looking for profitability without compromising on sustainability? You can meet demanding environmental targets whilst generating new streams of revenue.
Data Centre & Telecoms
Even for the most innovative businesses, energy efficiency can still improve profitability without affecting reliability.
Food & Beverage
Rising competition in the industry means it’s more important now than ever to find opportunities for efficiency in your core processes.
Renewable technologies continue to play an essential role in cutting down operational costs and reducing energy bills.
Pulp & Paper
Data-driven solutions will help you meet the changing demands of your consumer, without compromising on production or profitability.
With more demanding legislation and increasing cost pressures, energy efficiency is no longer just a matter of sustainability, it’s a matter of survival.
Warehousing & Logistics
Urbanisation and digitalisation are driving the need for sustainable investments and visibility across your processes.
E.ON partners up with eSmart Systems to digitalize the [...]
- E.ON and eSmart Systems join forces to streamline the digital transformation of energy networks.
- The use of drones will facilitate early detection of possible defects. [...]
Essent sells Belgian subsidiary to Luminus
Dutch energy supplier Essent NV and Belgian energy company Luminus today entered into an agreement regarding the sale of Essent’s Belgian commodity supply business. The parties have agreed not to disclose the purchase price. [...]
DESIGNETZ energy transition project starts live operation
- Results from four years of research and development are now being tested in practice
- Integration of real systems in a simulated energy system of the future shows the challenges of tomorrow’s energy world
- E.ON is the consortium leader ...
E.ON signs Terra Carta initiated by HRH The Prince of Wales
The E.ON Board has decided to sign the Terra Carta, which was unveiled during the One Planet Summit in Paris. It was initiated by HRH The Prince of Wales. He is calling on CEOs from around the world to engage and play their part in leading [...]
Energy transition with green gas helps low-income households
• E.ON study shows that using existing gas networks is the best form of climate protection in the heating sector
• Digital twin of the city of Essen created for making forecasts
• Future scenarios for the energy transition should be developed [...]
Heavy snowfall in Sweden: E.ON on duty around the clock
• The heaviest snowstorm in over ten years limits the power supply in parts of Sweden
• E.ON customers who continue to go without electricity are offered hotel accommodation
E.ON successfully kick-starts the new year by issuing a corporate bond
Today, E.ON issued a bond with a volume of €600 million maturing in December 2028. The proceeds of the bond issuance are intended to be used for general corporate purposes, including the refinancing of an upcoming bond maturity in April.
Norwegian Honorary Consulate in Essen terminates operations
A number of charitable and educational organisations are receiving substantial donations as a result
For decades, E.ON’s CEOs have acted as Norway’s Honorary General Consul for North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate [...]
Supervisory Board of E.ON SE sets personnel course for the future
Leonhard Birnbaum to succeed Johannes Teyssen as CEO
• Change at the top of E.ON Group planned for April 1, 2021
• New function for digitalization created at board level
• Victoria Ossadnik to be appointed to the Board of Management [,,,]
Mohn Media optimizes energy use with waste heat solutions from [...]
Mohn Media, a subsidiary of the Bertelsmann Printing Group, has successfully put a waste heat module from Orcan Energy into operation at its Gütersloh location. This module converts the previously unused waste heat on-site [...]
E.ON and Amprion agree on close cooperation
Amprion, the Dortmund-based transmission system operator, and E.ON, Germany's largest distribution system operator, have agreed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to deepen their cooperation. In this way the companies intend to make a joint [...]