Automotive & Suppliers
Increasing pressures to reduce energy consumption and emissions mean energy efficiency continues to be a top priority.
Looking for profitability without compromising on sustainability? You can meet demanding environmental targets whilst generating new streams of revenue.
Data Centre & Telecoms
Even for the most innovative businesses, energy efficiency can still improve profitability without affecting reliability.
Food & Beverage
Rising competition in the industry means it’s more important now than ever to find opportunities for efficiency in your core processes.
Renewable technologies continue to play an essential role in cutting down operational costs and reducing energy bills.
Pulp & Paper
Data-driven solutions will help you meet the changing demands of your consumer, without compromising on production or profitability.
With more demanding legislation and increasing cost pressures, energy efficiency is no longer just a matter of sustainability, it’s a matter of survival.
Warehousing & Logistics
Urbanisation and digitalisation are driving the need for sustainable investments and visibility across your processes.
E.ON buys CO2 certificates for YouTube video
• Story about the world's greenest data center is a million hit
• Power consumption in data centers due to playback is compensated for in a climate-neutral manner […]
Waterways become climate-neutral transport routes of the future
• E.ON, Rotterdam Port Authority and DeltaPort Niederrheinhäfen want to reduce emissions in ports and on waterways
• The partners are developing concepts for alternative propulsion systems for inland navigation […]
E.ON recognized as global leader for engaging as energy supplier
E.ON has been identified as a global leader for engaging in its supply chain and as energy supplier on climate change, being awarded a position on the Supplier Engagement Leaderboard by global environmental impact non-profit CDP. […]
New, innovative solution for ultra-fast charging electric vehicles
• Cooperation between E.ON and Volkswagen Group Components makes a significant contribution to the development of ultra-fast charging infrastructure
• Ultra-fast charging in the future – simple, inexpensive and possible everywhere [...]
E.ON discovers world's greenest data center in Grotach
• Completely sustainable and 100 percent CO2-neutral
• E.ON publishes video portrait - with a wink
New energy for a climate-neutral society
• E.ON presents the potential of the connected energy world for energy efficiency, climate protection and comfort at the E-world trade fair in Essen
• Brand new solution from E.ON and Volkswagen Group Components for ultra-fast charging of […]
More than two thirds of German online user do not pay attention [...]
• Current, representative E.ON survey on Internet usage and energy consumption presented
• Many prepared to rethink online consumption for climate protection
• Tips for climate-friendly streaming
High power consumption in data centers due to [...]
E.ON and partners are testing the energy network of the future
• “Energy Cosmos ENSURE” is coming to Schleswig-Holstein
• Energy Cosmos is the result of the ENSURE research project funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research
• As part of their “Copernicus Projects for the Energy Transition”, […]
E.ON calls for new social consensus for the energy turnaround
“We need a new basic social consensus for the transformation of the energy system. The leap into the energy world of the future is a generational task. Business, politics, regulation – everyone is called upon to make a joint [...]
Planned takeover of innogy
E.ON sets the amount of cash compensation for innogy’s remaining minority shareholders at €42.82 per innogy share.
E.ON successfully raises €2.25 billion of bonds
• Early refinancing of 2020 bond redemptions
• Green bond issuance to fund sustainable infrastructure and energy efficiency projects
• All bonds met very high investor demand
Today, E.ON issued three bond tranches with a combined volume [...]