Automotive & Suppliers
Increasing pressures to reduce energy consumption and emissions mean energy efficiency continues to be a top priority.
Looking for profitability without compromising on sustainability? You can meet demanding environmental targets whilst generating new streams of revenue.
Data Centre & Telecoms
Even for the most innovative businesses, energy efficiency can still improve profitability without affecting reliability.
Food & Beverage
Rising competition in the industry means it’s more important now than ever to find opportunities for efficiency in your core processes.
Renewable technologies continue to play an essential role in cutting down operational costs and reducing energy bills.
Pulp & Paper
Data-driven solutions will help you meet the changing demands of your consumer, without compromising on production or profitability.
With more demanding legislation and increasing cost pressures, energy efficiency is no longer just a matter of sustainability, it’s a matter of survival.
Warehousing & Logistics
Urbanisation and digitalisation are driving the need for sustainable investments and visibility across your processes.
E.ON calls for new social consensus for the energy turnaround
“We need a new basic social consensus for the transformation of the energy system. The leap into the energy world of the future is a generational task. Business, politics, regulation – everyone is called upon to make a joint [...]
Planned takeover of innogy
E.ON sets the amount of cash compensation for innogy’s remaining minority shareholders at €42.82 per innogy share.
E.ON successfully raises €2.25 billion of bonds
• Early refinancing of 2020 bond redemptions
• Green bond issuance to fund sustainable infrastructure and energy efficiency projects
• All bonds met very high investor demand
Today, E.ON issued three bond tranches with a combined volume [...]
E.ON announces #GreenInternet Day
• Power consumption of the Internet continues to rise
• E.ON to discuss solutions for green Internet
A day of online abstinence? Hard to imagine! After all, the Internet is too firmly anchored in our lives. With the world's first [...]
“Dog Christmas” – Smart Holiday Greetings from E.ON
• Lonesome, but smart dogs use energy solutions to celebrate Christmas together
• Christmas is saved for the dogs
Christmas has certainly gone to the dogs this year, and E.ON’s newest video shows [...]
E-Mobility: E.ON wins major contract to build charging network
• E.ON installs one of the largest charging networks in Germany for the BMW Group
• Half of the more than 4,100 charging points will also be publicly accessible
E.ON has received a major order from the BMW Group: The company will install and [...]
New study sees drastic increase in data center energy [...]
• Large waste heat potential created
• Challenge for power grids
• E.ON launches Green Internet Day
With the recent introduction of the 5G mobile communications standard, the energy requirements of data centers are set to increase drastivally. [...]
E.ON digitizes grid information
• Digital solution notably cuts planning time for distributed energy resources
• Information on grid connection available in seconds
Around 800,000 distributed systems producing green energy are already connected to E.ON’s grids in Germany – [...]
Almost half of all Europeans believe they are defenceless [...]
• In Germany too, 40 percent of people live in fear of climate change
• Survey shows an urgent need for action at the current UN Climate Change Summit COP 25 in Madrid
43 percent of people, and thus almost half of the population in [...]
E.ON moves forward successfully with innogy integration
· Strong third quarter underscores operating business’s strength
· Earnings forecast raised owing to innogy takeover
· Economic net debt higher due to transaction, strong BBB rating target substantiated
· Dividend proposal of €0.46 per share […]
E.ON plans construction of biomass power plant at UPM site in Hürth
E.ON is planning to build a biomass power plant on a paper mill site provided by UPM in Hürth. The new plant is designed for an electrical output of 20 megawatts (MW) and a thermal firing capacity of 87 MW. E.ON is planning to […]