Automotive & Suppliers
Increasing pressures to reduce energy consumption and emissions mean energy efficiency continues to be a top priority.
Looking for profitability without compromising on sustainability? You can meet demanding environmental targets whilst generating new streams of revenue.
Data Centre & Telecoms
Even for the most innovative businesses, energy efficiency can still improve profitability without affecting reliability.
Food & Beverage
Rising competition in the industry means it’s more important now than ever to find opportunities for efficiency in your core processes.
Renewable technologies continue to play an essential role in cutting down operational costs and reducing energy bills.
Pulp & Paper
Data-driven solutions will help you meet the changing demands of your consumer, without compromising on production or profitability.
With more demanding legislation and increasing cost pressures, energy efficiency is no longer just a matter of sustainability, it’s a matter of survival.
Warehousing & Logistics
Urbanisation and digitalisation are driving the need for sustainable investments and visibility across your processes.
E.ON advocates quota for green gas
In the run-up to the July 9 inaugural meeting of the National Hydrogen Coun-cil established by the German federal government, E.ON has called for a green-gas quota. [...]
E.ON suspends advertising and postings on Facebook and Instagram [...]
At E.ON, we act in line with essential values, such as respect, diversity and tolerance. We expressly and resolutely oppose racism, hate speech and dis-crimination. We also expect this clear attitude from our partners. In this context [...]
E.ON and thyssenkrupp bring hydrogen production on the [...]
• Electrolysis plant to be linked to virtual power plant
• Industrial companies can participate in electricity market
E.ON and thyssenkrupp are making hydrogen technology more intelligent: large-scale electrolysis plants, which plant [...]
E.ON shows possibilities of smart streetlights
• Infrastructure for the city of the future
• Smart Poles improve quality of life for citizens
• Reference project in Essen put into operation
The city of Essen has become smarter. This is made possible by 15 new intelligent streetlights [...]
SmartQuart drives local Energiewende
• Reallabor der Energiewende wants to make fossil fuels largely superfluous in three project districts
• Implementation starts in Essen, Bedburg and Kaisersesch
• Citizens are involved in the implementation from the very beginning [...]
innogy incorporated into E.ON Group
Merger squeeze-out completed
• Entry into Commercial Register carried out
• Cash compensation to be paid shortly
• innogy’s full integration into E.ON Group on schedule
E.ON shows strength and reliability in crisis
• Company’s first virtual Annual Shareholders Meeting
• Strategic and operating targets for 2019 financial year achieved
• Dividend of 46 cents per share proposed
• Good start to 2020 financial year
• Corona’s implications cannot yet be fully [...]
E.ON successfully raises €2.0 billion of bonds – €0.5 billion [...]
• Additional €500 million in climate-friendly investments funded with the green bond proceeds
• E.ON represents the largest German corporate green bond issuer with €4.6 billion outstanding
• Successful prefunding of innogy squeeze-out
E.ON plans additional infrastructure investments for climate [...]
• Group announces €500 million of additional investments in climate-friendly upgrades of energy infrastructure.
• CEO Teyssen advocates that Germany immediately cap its renewables levy at 5 cents per kilowatt hour (ct/kWh) and nearly eliminate [...]
E.ON develops transition to climate-friendly heat supply in cities
• Awarded as living lab of the energy transition
• Model project starts in cities in the Rhine and Ruhr area
Supplying urban districts with low-CO2 heating and cooling and at the same time offering a perspective for regions whose district [...]
E.ON Annual Shareholders Meeeting on May 28th, 2020
• Virtual online format for the first time
• Meeting can take place earlier than initially announced
E.ON has set May 28th as the new date for this year's Annual Shareholders Meeting. This is in accordance with the new rules of the German [...]