A system built on understanding
Energy management has never been so easy
E.ON Optimum is a cloud based energy platform that gives you energy intelligence, which can help to reduce your consumption and costs with ease, enabling you to make faster and better decisions for your business.
How does it work?
Optimum analyses data to give you a view of your consumption in order to manage your energy use effectively.
Data analysed and visualised on Optimum can come from Intelligent Meters or your Building Management System with the help of intelligent hardware gateways.
Utility data from Intelligent Meters installed in your buildings can be imported directly from your grid operator. If Sub-Meters are installed and connected to a BMS, your data can be transmitted to the Optimum cloud solution via a number of methods. Data can also be imported in different file formats.
If you need any additional hardware we can provide you with a solution that's tailored to your needs.
Optimise your energy
Get a better understanding of your energy consumption to stay in control.
Active cost control
Keep an overview of the behaviour of your energy management systems.
Lower CO2 emissions
You can better control your current energy consumption and plan your future.
Which package is right for my business?
There are multiple tiers of Optimum designed to fit round your business. It's split into levels from Entry to Professional to be flexible to meets your needs. See below for more information.
Analyse your energy consumption for single or multiple sites and compare them. You'll also be able to aggregate data of selected sites.
- Compare periods of energy consumption
- Export energy data as XLS and CSV formats
- Visualise your energy in a simple chart
Upgrade to Optimum Plus to increase the transparency of your energy consumption and identify saving potentials.
- Analyse, compare and evaluate your consumption across your sites
- Rank your sites according to consumption to see site performance
- Identify load peaks and analyse in a table view
Analyse large building portfolios, benchmark performance while taking into account additional parameters such as outside temperatures and operating schedules.
- Analyse important findings from the building and systems behaviour
- Evaluate key indicators such as consumption per square metre
- React to problems immediately and customise reports
Optimum Professional increases functionality, data analysis and customer administration.
- Track project performances and the effectiveness of energy measures
- Forecast consumption based on historical data and self learning algorithms
- Budget forecasting around past trends