Well-equipped for a better quality of life
Connect to your existing network infrastructure at minimum cost
As a regional power supplier or a community, you can offer your customers and constituents blanket coverage of charging possibilities with the E.ON Drive Booster. This means you can improve the air quality and quality of life in inner-city areas.
Your benefits at a glance
- Just 2 x 2 m of space is all you need for the station (required ground space: 1.3 x 1.2 m)
- Leasing options prevents expensive one-off investments
- Attractive second screen for marketing purposes
- No expensive investments in the network infrastructure
- No complicated permit procedures required
- 2 connections with up to 150 kW (combined charging system – CCS), 2 for AC charging at 22 kW
- 24/7 round-the-clock operation thanks to intelligent battery buffer
- Connection to cloud service: updates, remote maintenance, and invoicing
- Many options – from leasing to financing to purchasing (low CAPEX)
- Worry-free solution: we take care of service, installation and operation
- An existing grid connection is all you need (16, 32, 64 A CEE outlet)
- Fast addition of parking spaces, depending on changing needs
Radically simplifying electric mobility
We all want modern mobility in cities and in the countryside – but it has to come at a reasonable price and be socially acceptable. The E.ON Drive Booster is the answer. It can be set up without having to rip up even a metre of the road. A 32A power connection is all that is needed. This, combined with our attractive leasing offers, ensures you can support electric mobility in your community while retaining the financial leeway you need at the same time.
Leasing with full amortisation
Profit from consistent monthly rates and an all-inclusive package (incl. all services such as operations, maintenance and invoicing). When the lease has expired, the leased charging station becomes your property.
Leasing with part amortisation
Opt for an attractive alternative offering consistent monthly rates and an all-inclusive package (incl. all services such as operations, maintenance and invoicing). When the contract has expired, you can choose if want to purchase the charging station or return it.
Purchase and operations
Invest in the future by purchasing your charging station. You can then book a diverse range of services on offer. These include operations, maintenance or monthly invoicing.
Any questions? Talk to us!
We will be happy to advise you without obligation on the E.ON Drive Booster as well as on our e-mobility products and answer your questions. Just give us a call.
You can reach us via phone Monday to Friday, 8am – 8pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm.