As new advances in energy efficiency emerge, the way you power your operations can’t just save you money – it can be a source of income too.
Peak shaving can cut your grid fees by 80% and your energy costs by 20%.
Why treat sustainability as a box-ticking exercise when you can use it to boost productivity – and help the environment?
We helped one retailer save 800 tonnes of CO2 annually.
Being smarter with your energy use can help you give your customers and employees a better experience, while keeping energy costs to a minimum.
Happy employees are 12% more productive.
Can you make ice cream out of rubber?
We will turn wasted heat into spending power for Deutsche Gasrußwerke and help neighbouring companies to benefit from low-cost energy.
Can you lose 200 tonnes of CO2 through smarter energy controls?
We worked with Marks & Spencer to achieve 34% energy savings across 550 stores – helping them save money and reach their ambitious carbon reduction targets in the process.
Can the wasted heat from a data centre be used to power an entire community?
We partnered with Binero Group AB to develop a unique and sustainable data centre that provides our customers in Vallentuna with one third of the town’s district heating needs.
20 years of E.ON: From a conglomerate to the backbone of the [...]
The E.ON Group turns 20 years old this year. The company, which was formed in June 2000 from the merger of the two large conglomerates, VEBA and VIAG, is now one of the world's largest private energy companies, with a clear focus on shaping the [...]
Mobile storage for more renewable energy in E.ON networks
• E.ON starts implementation phase of the EU project IElectrix
• First mobile energy storage system of the project connected in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany
• Project volume of €10.7 million [...]
E.ON calls for more courage with solar power in Germany
“If we want to achieve the ambitious climate targets at EU level and also in Germany, the energy transition must finally make its way into the city. Photovoltaics on multi-family and apartment buildings as well as on commercial and industrial [...]
E.ON supports tightened EU-Climate-Targets
“We welcome Ursula von der Leyen's initiative to reduce greenhouse emissions within the EU by 55 percent by 2030. The EU is thus demonstrating its leading role within the international community and is clearly committed to ..." [...]
E.ON takes process steam generator in the Netherlands into operation
Highly efficient utilization of production off gases
E.ON has built and now commissioned a process steam generator for Dow Benelux in Terneuzen, Netherlands. [...]
Green electricity from geothermal energy for Bavaria
• E.ON saves 4000 tons of CO2 annually
• Expansion of the Kirchweidach geothermal plant by a modular power plant
The geothermal plant in Kirchweidach, Bavaria, will in future not only generate heat but also green electricity.
E.ON is a member of the European Clean Hydrogen Alliance
• E.ON further expands commitment to green gas
• Bundled know-how should make a valuable contribution to achieving the climate targets
• Company already has numerous projects in the field of hydrogen [...]
E.ON offers innogy bondholders to transfer approximately [...]
• E.ON centralizes financing activities as part of the integration process of the former innogy Group
• Holders of innogy bonds are offered E.ON SE as new debtor or guarantor
E.ON with robust first-half results despite COVID-19
• First-half results underpins the business model’s resilience: bulk of pandemic’s impact has no long-term implications
• Medium-term forecast and dividend policy reaffirmed, full-year forecast revised [...]
One portal for all faults: stromausfall.de becomes [...]
• Platform already covers 75 per cent of Germany
• Expansion includes gas, water, street lighting and the Internet
The TV stays black, the lights don’t come on and the freezer temperature display is flashing: just a few of the effects [...]
Joint Press Release: SAP and E.ON to Build New Process and [...]
SAP SE (NYSE:SAP) and E.ON SE today announced a new partnership to build a platform based on the SAP S/4HANA® Utilities solution. The platform will make processes for billing and exchanging information with energy market participants fit [...]