As new advances in energy efficiency emerge, the way you power your operations can’t just save you money – it can be a source of income too.
Peak shaving can cut your grid fees by 80% and your energy costs by 20%.
Why treat sustainability as a box-ticking exercise when you can use it to boost productivity – and help the environment?
We helped one retailer save 800 tonnes of CO2 annually.
Being smarter with your energy use can help you give your customers and employees a better experience, while keeping energy costs to a minimum.
Happy employees are 12% more productive.
Can you make ice cream out of rubber?
We will turn wasted heat into spending power for Deutsche Gasrußwerke and help neighbouring companies to benefit from low-cost energy.
Can you lose 200 tonnes of CO2 through smarter energy controls?
We worked with Marks & Spencer to achieve 34% energy savings across 550 stores – helping them save money and reach their ambitious carbon reduction targets in the process.
Can the wasted heat from a data centre be used to power an entire community?
We partnered with Binero Group AB to develop a unique and sustainable data centre that provides our customers in Vallentuna with one third of the town’s district heating needs.
E.ON secures energy supply in crisis mode
E.ON secures energy supply in crisis mode
• Protective measures are effective
• Climate protection also remains a priority
After more than a month of energy supply in corona crisis mode, E.ON’s initial interim assessment is positive. [...]
E.ON successfully issues €750 million green bond
• Green bond issuance to fund sustainable infrastructure and energy efficiency projects
• Very high investor demand with orderbooks being oversubscribed 8 times
• Attractive pricing in a volatile market environment [...]
E.ON pledges social responsibility in corona crises
• E.ON CEO Teyssen emphasizes social and systemic significance of critical energy infrastructure in current crisis
• New business model provides reliability and resilience in uncertain times; regulated businesses’ [...]
Ad-hoc-Notice: Publication of inside information acc. [...]
E.ON adopts a dividend policy with an annual increase in the dividend per share of up to 5% up to and including the dividend for the 2022 financial year and annual increases in the dividend per share thereafter [...]
E.ONnext – E.ON and Kraken Technologies form strategic [...]
• E.ONnext stands for sustainable, customer-oriented and cost-efficient products and services through innovative technology
• E.ONnext to become home to npower and E.ON customers; migration in two steps from 2020
E.ON postpones Annual Shareholders Meeting until mid-June 2020
· Short-term legal regulations for the suspension of the obligation to be present are required
· E.ON supports German government's ideas and proposals of Deutsches Aktieninstitut [...]
E.ON reaches another milestone in the integration of innogy
Extraordinary general meeting of innogy SE clears the way for a squeeze-out under merger law
E.ON has taken a significant step forward in the planned full integration of innogy. The Extraordinary General Meeting of innogy SE in Essen today […]
E.ON builds deep heat power plants in Sweden
• 160 degrees hot geothermal energy from a depth of five to seven kilometers
• Malmö pilot project feeds energy directly into the district heating network […]
E.ON buys CO2 certificates for YouTube video
• Story about the world's greenest data center is a million hit
• Power consumption in data centers due to playback is compensated for in a climate-neutral manner […]
Waterways become climate-neutral transport routes of the future
• E.ON, Rotterdam Port Authority and DeltaPort Niederrheinhäfen want to reduce emissions in ports and on waterways
• The partners are developing concepts for alternative propulsion systems for inland navigation […]
E.ON recognized as global leader for engaging as energy supplier
E.ON has been identified as a global leader for engaging in its supply chain and as energy supplier on climate change, being awarded a position on the Supplier Engagement Leaderboard by global environmental impact non-profit CDP. […]