As new advances in energy efficiency emerge, the way you power your operations can’t just save you money – it can be a source of income too.
Peak shaving can cut your grid fees by 80% and your energy costs by 20%.
Why treat sustainability as a box-ticking exercise when you can use it to boost productivity – and help the environment?
We helped one retailer save 800 tonnes of CO2 annually.
Being smarter with your energy use can help you give your customers and employees a better experience, while keeping energy costs to a minimum.
Happy employees are 12% more productive.
Can you make ice cream out of rubber?
We will turn wasted heat into spending power for Deutsche Gasrußwerke and help neighbouring companies to benefit from low-cost energy.
Can you lose 200 tonnes of CO2 through smarter energy controls?
We worked with Marks & Spencer to achieve 34% energy savings across 550 stores – helping them save money and reach their ambitious carbon reduction targets in the process.
Can the wasted heat from a data centre be used to power an entire community?
We partnered with Binero Group AB to develop a unique and sustainable data centre that provides our customers in Vallentuna with one third of the town’s district heating needs.
E.ON calls for new social consensus for the energy turnaround
“We need a new basic social consensus for the transformation of the energy system. The leap into the energy world of the future is a generational task. Business, politics, regulation – everyone is called upon to make a joint [...]
Planned takeover of innogy
E.ON sets the amount of cash compensation for innogy’s remaining minority shareholders at €42.82 per innogy share.
E.ON successfully raises €2.25 billion of bonds
• Early refinancing of 2020 bond redemptions
• Green bond issuance to fund sustainable infrastructure and energy efficiency projects
• All bonds met very high investor demand
Today, E.ON issued three bond tranches with a combined volume [...]
E.ON announces #GreenInternet Day
• Power consumption of the Internet continues to rise
• E.ON to discuss solutions for green Internet
A day of online abstinence? Hard to imagine! After all, the Internet is too firmly anchored in our lives. With the world's first [...]
“Dog Christmas” – Smart Holiday Greetings from E.ON
• Lonesome, but smart dogs use energy solutions to celebrate Christmas together
• Christmas is saved for the dogs
Christmas has certainly gone to the dogs this year, and E.ON’s newest video shows [...]
E-Mobility: E.ON wins major contract to build charging network
• E.ON installs one of the largest charging networks in Germany for the BMW Group
• Half of the more than 4,100 charging points will also be publicly accessible
E.ON has received a major order from the BMW Group: The company will install and [...]
New study sees drastic increase in data center energy [...]
• Large waste heat potential created
• Challenge for power grids
• E.ON launches Green Internet Day
With the recent introduction of the 5G mobile communications standard, the energy requirements of data centers are set to increase drastivally. [...]
E.ON digitizes grid information
• Digital solution notably cuts planning time for distributed energy resources
• Information on grid connection available in seconds
Around 800,000 distributed systems producing green energy are already connected to E.ON’s grids in Germany – [...]
Almost half of all Europeans believe they are defenceless [...]
• In Germany too, 40 percent of people live in fear of climate change
• Survey shows an urgent need for action at the current UN Climate Change Summit COP 25 in Madrid
43 percent of people, and thus almost half of the population in [...]
E.ON moves forward successfully with innogy integration
· Strong third quarter underscores operating business’s strength
· Earnings forecast raised owing to innogy takeover
· Economic net debt higher due to transaction, strong BBB rating target substantiated
· Dividend proposal of €0.46 per share […]
E.ON plans construction of biomass power plant at UPM site in Hürth
E.ON is planning to build a biomass power plant on a paper mill site provided by UPM in Hürth. The new plant is designed for an electrical output of 20 megawatts (MW) and a thermal firing capacity of 87 MW. E.ON is planning to […]