As new advances in energy efficiency emerge, the way you power your operations can’t just save you money – it can be a source of income too.
Peak shaving can cut your grid fees by 80% and your energy costs by 20%.
Why treat sustainability as a box-ticking exercise when you can use it to boost productivity – and help the environment?
We helped one retailer save 800 tonnes of CO2 annually.
Being smarter with your energy use can help you give your customers and employees a better experience, while keeping energy costs to a minimum.
Happy employees are 12% more productive.
Can you make ice cream out of rubber?
We will turn wasted heat into spending power for Deutsche Gasrußwerke and help neighbouring companies to benefit from low-cost energy.
Can you lose 200 tonnes of CO2 through smarter energy controls?
We worked with Marks & Spencer to achieve 34% energy savings across 550 stores – helping them save money and reach their ambitious carbon reduction targets in the process.
Can the wasted heat from a data centre be used to power an entire community?
We partnered with Binero Group AB to develop a unique and sustainable data centre that provides our customers in Vallentuna with one third of the town’s district heating needs.
E.ON buys CO2 certificates for YouTube video
• Story about the world's greenest data center is a million hit
• Power consumption in data centers due to playback is compensated for in a climate-neutral manner […]
Waterways become climate-neutral transport routes of the future
• E.ON, Rotterdam Port Authority and DeltaPort Niederrheinhäfen want to reduce emissions in ports and on waterways
• The partners are developing concepts for alternative propulsion systems for inland navigation […]
E.ON recognized as global leader for engaging as energy supplier
E.ON has been identified as a global leader for engaging in its supply chain and as energy supplier on climate change, being awarded a position on the Supplier Engagement Leaderboard by global environmental impact non-profit CDP. […]
New, innovative solution for ultra-fast charging electric vehicles
• Cooperation between E.ON and Volkswagen Group Components makes a significant contribution to the development of ultra-fast charging infrastructure
• Ultra-fast charging in the future – simple, inexpensive and possible everywhere [...]
E.ON discovers world's greenest data center in Grotach
• Completely sustainable and 100 percent CO2-neutral
• E.ON publishes video portrait - with a wink
New energy for a climate-neutral society
• E.ON presents the potential of the connected energy world for energy efficiency, climate protection and comfort at the E-world trade fair in Essen
• Brand new solution from E.ON and Volkswagen Group Components for ultra-fast charging of […]
More than two thirds of German online user do not pay attention [...]
• Current, representative E.ON survey on Internet usage and energy consumption presented
• Many prepared to rethink online consumption for climate protection
• Tips for climate-friendly streaming
High power consumption in data centers due to [...]
E.ON and partners are testing the energy network of the future
• “Energy Cosmos ENSURE” is coming to Schleswig-Holstein
• Energy Cosmos is the result of the ENSURE research project funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research
• As part of their “Copernicus Projects for the Energy Transition”, […]
E.ON calls for new social consensus for the energy turnaround
“We need a new basic social consensus for the transformation of the energy system. The leap into the energy world of the future is a generational task. Business, politics, regulation – everyone is called upon to make a joint [...]
Planned takeover of innogy
E.ON sets the amount of cash compensation for innogy’s remaining minority shareholders at €42.82 per innogy share.
E.ON successfully raises €2.25 billion of bonds
• Early refinancing of 2020 bond redemptions
• Green bond issuance to fund sustainable infrastructure and energy efficiency projects
• All bonds met very high investor demand
Today, E.ON issued three bond tranches with a combined volume [...]