Software allows renewable gases to be fed into gas grids
Please note that "www.smartsim.energy" redirects to an external website not operated by E.ON. E.ON is not responsible for the legality or content of the external site.
Benefits of gas quality tracking for grid operators
- Correct customer billing even where gas qualities vary.
- Ability of the grid to accommodate different gases (natural gases, bio natural gas, hydrogen).
- Helps avoid costly alternatives (expensive instrumentation or gas conditioning to achieve the desired calorific value).
- Provides detailed knowledge of the gas quality distribution across the entire grid both in terms of time and location.
- Customer support for questions related to specific gas characteristics (Wobbe index, methane number etc.).
Please note that www.smartsim.energy is an external website not operated by E.ON. E.ON is not responsible for the legality or content of the external site.