As a journalist, you need a precise overview of our business and the latest news. Our media room keeps you up to date. Here you'll find our recent press releases.
Large-scale research facility ESS chooses E.ON as its partner for ...
· Energy Solutions for European Spallation Source for Neutron Research
· Contract until 2065
Major order for E.ON in Sweden: The European Spallation Source for Neutron Research (ESS) in Lund, Sweden has chosen E.ON as its energy partner. [...]
Following solid 2017 results E.ON aims for focused growth
· Solid 2017 results create position of strength for planned acquisition of innogy as part of extensive exchange of businesses with RWE
· Adjusted EBIT of €3.1 billion and adjusted net income of €1.4 billion at the upper end of forecast range
Ad-hoc Notice: Disclosure of an inside information ...
E.ON concludes agreement with RWE to acquire innogy via a wide-ranging exchange of assets
Today, E.ON SE and RWE AG have concluded an agreement on the acquisition of RWE's 76.8 percent stake in innogy SE via a far-reaching exchange of as [...]
Joint Press Release: E.ON and RWE: two European energy companies ...
• E.ON will be transformed into a highly focused provider of European energy networks and state-of-the-art customer solutions, ideally positioned to drive Europe’s energy transition by innovation. This transformation anticipates the rising [...]
Ad-hoc Notice: Disclosure of an inside information acc. to Article ...
E.ON reaches agreement in principle with RWE to acquire innogy via a wide-ranging exchange of assets
In discussions with RWE AG, E.ON SE has reached an agreement in principle to acquire RWE’s 76.8% stake in innogy SE via a far-reaching [...]
eMobility: E.ON and Nissan enter into strategic partnership
• Cooperation on charging and vehicle-to-grid services as well as renewable distributed energy projects
• Expansion plans for European markets
E.ON and Nissan pool their international expertise in the field of electric mobility and distributed [...]
The Arkona offshore transformer station in the French shipyard [...]
• Ceremony of the partners E.ON, Statoil, 50Hertz and STX France
• Offshore project Arkona in budget and schedule
All bags for the move from the French Atlantic coast to the German Baltic Sea are packed: the STX France shipyard has now [...]
E.ON to optimize manufacturing facilities with Artificial [...]
E.ON takes Artificial Intelligence to the world of manufacturing companies. Customers from the industrial and commercial sectors will thus be able to intelligently increase the efficiency of entire machine parks and save energy costs [...]
Cold feet in Europe: Electric blankets and partners are [...]
Electric blankets, but also partners, are the tools of choice in combating cold feet, as revealed in a study carried out by E.ON together with Kantar EMNID in ten European countries. [...]
E.ON to build new onshore wind farm in Italy
57-megawatt project Morcone in the Naples area
E.ON has begun construction of a new onshore wind farm in Italy. The Morcone project in the Benevento province in the wider area of Naples will have an installed capacity of 57 megawatts. [...]