Annual General Meeting of innogy SE: by-elections confirm court-appointed Supervisory Board members
- Dr Erhard Schipporeit chairs Supervisory Board of innogy SE
- Monika Krebber, Markus Sterzl and Jürgen Wefers are employee representatives on Supervisory Board
At the Annual General Meeting of innogy SE held today, Dr Erhard Schipporeit, Business Consultant, was elected with 98.66 % of votes submitted under item 7 of the agenda “by-elections” to the Supervisory Board of innogy SE as shareholder representative by way of single election. Prior to that, Essen District Court had appointed Dr. Schipporeit as member of the Supervisory Board as of 1 January 2018.
In addition, the Annual General Meeting of innogy SE held today appointed the following individuals as employee representatives on the Supervisory Board of innogy SE (election results shown in brackets as a percentage of votes submitted in each case); prior to this, these individuals had also been appointed as members of the Supervisory Board of innogy SE by Essen District Court:
- Monika Krebber, Deputy Chairwoman of the General Works Council of innogy SE and Deputy Chairwoman of the Group Works Council of RWE Aktiengesellschaft 99.53 %
- Markus Sterzl, Regional District Sector Head, Utilities and Disposal (Sector 2), ver.di District of NRW 99.70 %
- Jürgen Wefers, Chairman of the Group Works Council of innogy SE and Chairman of the General Works Council of Westnetz GmbH 99.70 %
After the Annual General Meeting, the Supervisory Board of innogy SE convened. From within its own ranks, Dr Erhard Schipporeit was elected Chairman of the Supervisory Board. Frank Bsirske remains Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
The tenure of the elected members shall end on conclusion of the Annual General Meeting that passes a resolution on the approval of the acts of the Supervisory Board for fiscal year 2021.
At the Annual General Meeting of innogy SE 498,064,658 common shares were represented. This corresponds to a presence of 89.65%.
Results of the vote on all agenda items will be available soon at www.innogy.com/agm-2018.