As a journalist, you need a precise overview of our business and the latest news. Our media room keeps you up to date. Here you'll find our recent press releases.
Climate conference: Majority of Germans see industry and ...
• Majority of Germans see responsibility for climate protection first in business and industry Germans are willing to change their behavior and pay more for sustainably manufactured products.
• Many Europeans want to contribute to climate [...]
Offshore wind project Rampion "Sussex-fully" completed
• 400 MW wind farm ceremonially opened
• First wind project off the UK’s south coast
• Brighton visitor centre opens in summer [...]
Survey: German citizens see climate change as the greatest social ...
• Global warming is considered to be the greatest social challenge for one in three German citizens
• Germans are willing to change their behavior and pay more for sustainably manufactured products
• E.ON: CO2 pricing would be provide a [...]
E.ON to build one of Europe’s largest onshore wind farms in Sweden
• Project Nysäter with capacity of 475 megawatts
• Credit Suisse Energy Infrastructure Partners acquires 80 percent stake
• Power Purchase Agreement signed with a Global Energy Major [...]
E.ON increases nine-month earnings and narrows forecast range
· Full-year 2018 adjusted EBIT and adjusted net income now expected to be in upper half of forecast range
· Nine-month adjusted EBIT 11 percent above prior-year figure, adjusted net income up 25 percent
· Economic net debt reduced [...]
E.ON and innogy integration planning making good progress
• First major decisions made regarding the planned integration of innogy into E.ON and the new company’s intended future organization
• New company to be called E.ON
• E.ON regional suppliers and innogy regional companies to retain [...]
Joint Press Release: Highly innovative energy concept for Berlin TXL
Berliner Stadtwerke and E.ON to Cool and Heat the Urban Tech Republic and Schumacher Quartier
In the future, Berliner Stadtwerke and E.ON will supply TXL - The Urban Tech Republic - in Berlin with cooling and heating using a highly innovative [...]
Premiere for a DAX company: E.ON presents interactive 'Powergames'...
• E.ON is the first DAX company to use an interactive live format on Facebook
• Two teams, each with three prominent influencers, compete against each other at the "E.ON Power Games" in challenges about energy. [...]
Offshore wind farm Arkona built in record time
• All turbines installed in less than three months
• Politics and Offshore Industry congratulate
The Arkona offshore wind farm is fully built. The joint project between E.ON and the Norwegian energy company Equinor completed the installation [...]
World Energy Day on October 22: Is Germany the European ...
Is Germany the European energy-saving champion? According to a survey by E.ON and KantarEMNID, at least 14 percent of Germans believe so, but the reality is rather different. Of the ten European countries covered in the survey, Romania takes [...]
E.ON digitizes decentralized power plants
• Power plants will decide independently on their use and thus increase profitability and sustainability
• Pilot power plant in Grenzach-Whylen successfully launched
Autonomous driving in the energy industry: the new industrial power plant in [...]