Do you have a passion for learning? E.ON offers exciting learning and development opportunities.
Students & Graduates
Our Early Talent roles are available for those who want to gain practical experience during or after studying whilst working towards a professional qualification.
We offer a wide range of careers and need your energy to make a difference to our customers. Evolve and take on new challenges with us.
We offer an environment that inspires - including career opportunities, responsibility and exciting challenges. Use your energy to help shape the future. You can look forward to a variety of tasks in an international environment and fast-paced working atmosphere. A dedicated and open-minded team awaits you.
- Learning and development programs tailored to your needs
- Online learning and support tools
- Employee pensions
- E.ON-wide accident insurance
- Health insurance with energy-BKK
- Health promotion campaigns, e.g. skin screenings, flu jabs
- Car and bicycle leasing offers available
- Subsidised public transport
- Flexible working arrangements such as home office, flexitime
- Childcare placements
- Healthcentre and gym
- 1,200 parking spaces
- Post office, bank and laundry services
- Numerous discounts for regional providers, including wellness and health services
- Discount for various local gyms
- A wide selection of discounts from well-known online stores
The application process*
*may vary depending on position.
1. Online Application
2. Phone Interview
3. Personal Interview
4. Job Offer and Contract
Tips for your application
Please send us your application exclusively via our online tool.
Your application should include:
- Cover letter
And as an attachment:
- Copy of certificate for your highest educational qualification
- Employment references and other further education certificates if available
- Please save your documents as one PDF and name it (e.g. Attachment_Position_Name_Lastname.pdf)
- Ensure that your document is no larger than 5MB
- When scanning or copying, please pay attention to quality and readability
- Use a clear structure for your CV and focus on your most relevant professional experience
- Tell your story - in your cover letter, tell us why you are interested in the role and why you are the ideal person for the position
- Finally, check the documents for spelling errors and make sure the date is up to date everywhere. Please also check you have the correct address and contact person (if specified)