E.ON Wind Service GmbH
Everything revolves around you
With an extensive catalogue of services E.ON Wind Service offers you everything you need for the smooth operation of your wind turbines.
Our customized services range from the reliable operation and maintenance of your wind turbines to permanent remote monitoring – around the clock and with extensive presence.
As our customer, you benefit from our short response times, which lead to a maximum availability. Our service locations are decentralised so that our technicians and spare parts can be at your sites on short notice. And we are continuously establishing new locations in other regions of Germany, giving you the certainty of having a reliable partner at your side for a nationwide portfolio.
Current service locations:
- Vogelsdorf (warehouse)
Types of turbine serviced
Benefit from our experience and know-how in operating a large portfolio of wind farms and a broad range of technologies world-wide. We are able to propose best practices as well as develop and implement an optimized operations strategy with you.
E.ON Wind Service GmbH operates and maintains turbine types of multiple manufactures:
- GE Wind
Operations and maintenance
From individual services to full-service offerings – our customized solutions fit your individual requirements and needs. Benefit from our services, which include:
- Maintenance (consisting of servicing in accordance to OEM requirements, fault clearance and repairs)
- 24/7 remote monitoring
- Preventative maintenance, repair and exchange of major components
- Maintenance of electrical components such as compact stations and switchgears
- Tools and spare parts management
- Upgrades, etc.
Repair of Major Components
With our team of experts you are well equipped to cope with any situation. E.ON has many years of experience in preventative maintenance as well as repairing and replacing major components. Safety and quality are core to our values alongside strict cost control. Our team of technicians in Germany has extensive knowledge and will be supported by the international E.ON expert teams as required.
- Azimuth gears Nordex N80 and N90
- Pitch transmissions Nordex N80/N90 and Südwind S77
- Drive train DeWindD6
- Rotor bearing Bonus AN1300
- Generator Nordex N80
- Transmission bearings Südwind S77
- Transmission bearings Nordex N80 and N90
- Gearbox V66
- Gearbox Vestas V80
- Gearbox Nordex N62
- Gearbox Südwind S77
- Gearbox Nordex N90
Service with an Owner's Eye
Discover tailored solutions for your onshore wind business in our brochure
Cooperating closely with you is crucial to us as your satisfaction with our services is key! Therefore, we are always keen to receive your feedback so we can continuously improve our services and make them even more attractive. We are flexible to customize our solutions according to your needs.
Below you can find an extract of our satisfied customers in Germany:
- BOREAS Energietechnik GmbH, Dresden
- CSO Energy GmbH, Bockelwitz
- e.disnatur Erneuerbare Energien GmbH, Potsdam
- e.n.o. energy GmbH, Rerik
- gear-tec GmbH, Eggebek
- OWI Bauträger GmbH & Co. KG, Moltenow
- Windprojekt GmbH, Börgerende
- W2E Wind to Energy GmbH, Rostock
If your are interested in our services or if you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
+49 (0) 16098266806
+49 (0) 15119776484