Look behind the scenes
Events for energetic students
This is where you will find everything you always wanted to know about your entry and career prospects! The best opportunity for talking to us in person and getting to know the ECON Team better.
Events in June
E.ON Inhouse Consulting @ HHL Energy Conference
- When & Where: June 21 - 22, 2018 @ Leipzig
- What: Meet us at the upcoming HHL Energy Conference in Leipzig. You will have the chance to meet other high professionals and companies in the industry in a relaxed atmosphere. The focus of the event is the case study competition, in which student teams accept the challenge to develop innovative solutions to a current problem. Afterwards they will present them to representatives from industry, consultancy and research facilities in front of a top-class jury. More information is available here.
E.ON Inhouse Consulting Backstage 2018
- When & Where: June 14, 2018 @ Essen
- What: Totally devoted to consulting! Apply now for our upcoming event “Backstage” and look behind the scenes at E.ON Inhouse Consulting. Team up with other students and solve an exciting case study on “PV & Battery”. Advise the E.ON board on a go-to market strategy for an innovative product and present your results to the customer. Learn more about your individual career opportunities at ECON and experience our exceptional team spirit during a craft beer tasting and dinner in the evening. Sound interesting? Then submit your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 3, 2018.
Events in May
E.ON Inhouse Consulting CEMS workshop @ Cologne
- When & Where: May 24, 2018 @ Cologne
- What: Are you a registered CEMS student from University of Cologne and interested in getting a taste of consulting? Then sign up now and boost your consulting skills through an exciting digital case study. Learn more about your individual career opportunities at ECON and experience our exceptional team spirit during an informal dinner event. Sound interesting? Then submit your CV via e-mail to email@example.com by May 13, 2018.
ECON Women's Day 2018
- When & Where: May 2 – 4, 2018 @ Düsseldorf and Essen
- What: Get a glimpse of our way of working and engage in digital product development. Experience three exciting days in a product design lab in Düsseldorf and on the E.ON Campus. Get to know our team of consultants and digitization experts. Boost your consulting skills through an exciting digital case study and present your very own solution to our customer. Take part in our interview training and watch your personal strengths and talents unfurl. Get tips and tricks from our experienced interviewers and learn how to prepare best for your future consulting interviews. Benefit from our evening events and take advantage of the chance to find out more about your individual career opportunities at ECON whilst experiencing our exceptional team spirit. Apply online by April 18, 2018.
Events in April
- When & Where: April 25, 2018 @ Münster
- What: Are you interested in the new energy world and looking for an internship or permanent job in strategic consulting? Then we are just what you are looking for! Come along to the 31st Symposium Oeconomicum in Münster and and visit us at our stand. Get to know E.ON Inhouse Consulting and make your very first contacts amongst our consultants. We are looking forward to meeting you. Registration details are available here.
CEMS Nordic Forum
- When & Where: April 18, 2018 @ Helsinki
- What: Are you a registered CEMS student planning a career in strategic consulting? Would you like to play an active role in shaping the energy revolution and mastering the strategic challenges involved? Then we are just what you are looking for! Get to meet E.ON Inhouse Consulting at the CEMS Nordic Forum in Helsinki and find out more about your own personal career opportunities whilst enjoying our broad agenda. This year, an international career fair, one-to-one interviews and an exciting case study workshop about digitization await you. Be a part of the happenings and take advantage of the chance to get to know our team personally and find out more about your entry opportunities at ECON. Sound interesting? More information is available here.
HHL On-campus Interviews 2018
- When & Where: April 11, 2018 @ Leipzig
- What: Are you a registered student from HHL business school and interested in a consulting career? Then make sure to join our upcoming interview day on campus. This year we will visiting you in Leipzig and have come up with something really special. We will arrive with our senior consultants and the Management Team: You will have the chance to convince our team in three case-based interviews. In case of success you will directly get a job offer on that day. Save your ticket for our Recruiting Day on campus and apply now by April 2, 2018.
ECON Inhouse Day - look behind the scenes
- When & Where: April 5 – 6, 2018 @ Essen, E.ON headquarters
- What: Explore with us how E.ON is bringing green mobility forward - starting out from Essen, a city where old and new energy worlds meet, where industry and nature combine for the better. You will be able to get hands-on experience by solving a real-life case and taking our e-car fleet out for a ride. What’s in store for you? Train your consulting skills and meet one of the main e-mobility players involved in building a European network for charging e-cars. Experience for yourself what the future of mobility is going to look like while discovering the secret beauty of the Rhine-Ruhr area. Take this unique opportunity and sign up now for our upcoming Inhouse Day in Essen on April 5 – 6, 2018. Apply by March 25, 2018 and submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events in March
E.ON Inhouse Consulting CEMS workshop @ Vienna
- When & Where: March, 23, 2018 @ Vienna
- What: : Are you a registered CEMS student from Vienna University of Economics and interested in a consulting career? Then sign up now for our upcoming case event on campus. At a workshop on "PV & Battery", you can gain experience as a consultant and advise the E.ON board on a go-to market strategy for an innovative product. Learn more about your individual career opportunities at ECON and experience our exceptional team spirit during an informal dinner event. Sounds interesting? Then submit your CV via email@example.com by March 14, 2018.
squeaker.net consulting dinner Münster
- When & Where: March 15, 2018 @ Münster
- What: Are you interested in getting into strategic consulting and discovering more about your own personal career opportunities at E.ON Inhouse Consulting? Then make sure to join us by applying for the next squeaker.net consulting dinner in Münster. Get to know our team and find out which entry options await you over a pleasant evening meal. More information is available here.
Events in January
ECON Inhouse Day 2018
- When & Where: January 11, 2018 @ E.ON Campus, Essen
- What: You are interested in a consulting career? Then apply now and look behind the scenes of the management consultancy of E.ON. Be a consultant for one day and get to know our team and projects at first hand! What else? Solve a real-life case on E.ON‘s e-mobility business and advise the E.ON board on an investment strategy for this brand new business field. Use the opportunity to get exclusive insights into our daily project life and chat with our team and clients who are currently working on the topic of e-mobility. The “Kitchenparty” in the evening will leave enough time for you to exchange on your personal career opportunities at ECON. Apply online by January 4, 2018. We are looking forward to meeting you!