Look behind the scenes
Events for energetic students
This is where you will find everything you always wanted to know about your entry and career prospects! The best opportunity for talking to us in person and getting to know the ECON Team better.
Events in January
Consulting Winter Olympics
- When & Where: January 9-10, 2019 @ Winterberg
- What: The perfect way to start off the New Year? The chance to put your sportive New Year resolutions into practice at last? Ischgl and Kitzbühel are out - instead, come along to our Consulting Winter Olympics in Winterberg! Would you like to find out more about E.ON’s top strategy consultancy and get to meet potential new colleagues during a pleasant après-ski evening spent at the lodge? Then apply to take part in our Consulting Winter Olympics!
Erasmus Recruitment Days
- When & Where: January 31, 2019 @ Rotterdam
- What: With over 100 companies, the Erasmus Recruitment Days is the largest on-campus recruitment event in Europe. Take your chance and apply for on-campus interviews and an energizing case-workshop with our Project Managers Jan and Manuel!
Events in March
CEMS Smart Energy Experience
- When & Where: March 7-8, 2019 @ Amsterdam
- What: You are a CEMS student with a passion for the energy world 2.0? You are keen to combine a unique city experience with boosting your career? We will be offering plenty of fun and innovative encounters - ideal for putting your visions straight into practice. Our consultants will not only be preparing you for your next case interview and provide you with personal career feedback but will also show you to the heart of smart energy in the vivid city of Amsterdam. Don't miss it - apply online by February 24.
Events in April
Consulting Bootcamp Berlin
- When & Where: April 11-12, 2019 @ Berlin
- What: You are a student or doctoral candidate in the fields of mathematics, natural sciences, engineering or information technology? Come and join us in Berlin for a sneak peak into the business world! During our bootcamp we will provide you with the necessary hacks to kick-start your career: Improve your consulting and problem-solving skills and put theory straight into practice. Discover the energizing city of Berlin with us and explore the EUREF Campus in Berlin-Schöneberg, the symbol for the energy transition in Germany. Apply online by March 24.
RWTH Business Talk
- When & Where: April 5, 2019 @ Aachen
- What: Dean's List students from RWTH Aachen can apply for this networking event. You will receive an exclusive tour around the E.ON headquarters, get to meet potential colleagues and will take part in a case workshop - useful career feedback guaranteed!
Solar Inhouse Day
- When & Where: April 8-9, 2019 @ Essen
- What: Experience the energy of the sun! Join our consultants on this exciting two day journey - learn how to handle client meetings and improve your communication style. Pitch your strategy on photovoltaics and battery in a case workshop and come along on our e-car tour through Essen.
- When & Where: April 10, 2019 @ Cologne
- What: Meet us at the career fair at University of Cologne and learn more about your career prospects at E.ON Inhouse Consulting. Please find more info here.
- When & Where: April 24-25, 2019 @ Vienna
- What: Calling all economics and management students studying in Austria! We will be hosting this two day career event in Vienna, providing you with helpful career feedback and first-hand experiences from our consultants. More information will be available soon.