Look behind the scenes
Events for energetic students
This is where you will find everything you always wanted to know about your entry and career prospects! The best opportunity for talking to us in person and getting to know the ECON Team better.
Events in January
Consulting Winter Olympics
- When & Where: January 9-10, 2019 @ Winterberg
- What: The perfect way to start off the New Year? The chance to put your sportive New Year resolutions into practice at last? Ischgl and Kitzbühel are out - instead, come along to our Consulting Winter Olympics in Winterberg! Would you like to find out more about E.ON’s top strategy consultancy and get to meet potential new colleagues during a pleasant après-ski evening spent at the lodge? Then apply to take part in our Consulting Winter Olympics!
Erasmus Recruitment Days
- When & Where: January 31, 2019 @ Rotterdam
- What: With over 100 companies, the Erasmus Recruitment Days is the largest on-campus recruitment event in Europe. Take your chance and apply for on-campus interviews and an energizing case-workshop with our Project Managers Jan and Manuel!
Events in March
CEMS Smart Energy Experience
- When & Where: March 7-8, 2019 @ Amsterdam
- What: You are a CEMS student with a passion for the energy world 2.0? You are keen to combine a unique city experience with boosting your career? We will be offering plenty of fun and innovative encounters - ideal for putting your visions straight into practice. Our consultants will not only be preparing you for your next case interview and provide you with personal career feedback but will also show you to the heart of smart energy in the vivid city of Amsterdam. Don't miss it - apply online by February 24.
Events in April
RWTH Business Talk
- When & Where: April 5, 2019 @ Essen
- What: Dean's List students from RWTH Aachen can apply for this networking event. You will receive an exclusive tour around the E.ON headquarters, get to meet potential colleagues and will take part in a case workshop - useful career feedback guaranteed!
New Solutions Day
- When & Where: April 8-9, 2019 @ Essen
- What: What will the future of energy look like? Which solutions will shape how you use electricity in your daily life? Discover in an exciting two-day journey which strategies to use to make visions a reality and learn how to communicate effectively! In our headquarters in Essen, you will benefit from extensive trainings and get to know our consultants more personallly. Apply online until March 24.
- When & Where: April 10, 2019 @ Cologne
- What: Meet us at the career fair at University of Cologne and learn more about your career prospects at E.ON Inhouse Consulting. You can apply for our company presentation or individual interviews with our consultants! Please find more information here.
Consulting Bootcamp Berlin
- When & Where: April 11-12, 2019 @ Berlin
- What: You are a student or doctoral candidate in the fields of mathematics, natural sciences, engineering or information technology? Come and join us in Berlin for a sneak peak into the business world of consulting and energy! During our bootcamp we will provide you with the necessary hacks to kick-start your career: Improve your consulting and problem-solving skills and put theory straight into practice. Discover the energizing city of Berlin with us and explore the EUREF Campus in Berlin-Schöneberg. Apply online by March 31.
E-Mobility Days 2019
- When & Where: April 25-26, 2019 @ Vienna
- What: Calling all students studying in Austria! You want to take a deep dive into the future of urban mobility? You want to learn more about an essential success factor of the energy transition? During our E-Mobility Days in Vienna on April 25-26, we will provide you with expert insights into the topic and train you in applying substantial strategies in a real-life case study. You will get to ask all your burning questions and meet potential colleagues. Apply online by April 7.
Events in May
- When & Where: May 6, 2019 @ Aachen
- What: Reprise the role of a management consultant during this year's Aixperience Days at RWTH Aachen! Get in touch with top consultancies during this workshop event where you get to apply your problem-solving skills in case studies and can get a glimpse of the different working cultures and people. A unique opportunity to accelerate your career! Apply by April 14 and find more information here.
Case Study Course Cologne
- When & Where: May 16, 2019 @ Cologne
- What: During this on-campus career event we will bring one of our challenging case studies and introduce you to our fields of business. Get a taste of management consulting in this competitive environment that enables you to develop your personality and your managerial skills! Students from university of Cologne can apply as of April 1: http://www.casestudycourse.com/
ECON Women's Day
- When & Where: May 15-17, 2019 @ Dusseldorf & Essen
- What: Save the date for our annual Women's Day event! You can expect an exciting agenda with a whole lot of skill trainings and workshops that prepare you for your next consulting assessment center. Take this unique opportunity to find out if there is a match for you and E.ON Inhouse Consulting: Experience our exceptional team spirit and ask our consultants any of your burning questions. In case you convice us, you will receive a wild card to one of our recruiting days. Find more information and apply here.
- When & Where: May 22, 2019 @ Bonn
- What: Meet us at the career fair at university of Bonn and learn more about your career prospects at E.ON Inhouse Consulting. You can apply for our company presentation or individual interviews with our consultants! Please find more information here.