A glimpse into the future
Become Visiting Consultant and get to know the future of the energy world.
And your own.
Start off in energy consulting
As graduate at ECON, you will take on responsibility for demanding tasks and grow with your challenges.
Passionate about the energy transition
Shape the energy world of tomorrow – with a sustainable life balance and long-term development opportunities.
As an ECON Consultant, you will familiarize yourself with the entire spectrum of the energy value chain.
E.ON Inhouse Consulting Benefits
In addition to exciting projects, various career opportunities and an outstanding team spirit, we offer a number of benefits that help make your life easier and your working experience with us enjoyable.
And with our selection of sports activities, services on campus, attractive pension plans as well as mobility grants and fun team events, we're confident that you will feel at home with us right from the start!
- Comprehensive training program (7-9 training days per year)
- Steep learning curve and individual career opportunities
- Strong feedback culture
- Personal coaching and mentoring by experienced development leaders
- Health centre with numerous sports and training facilities
- 1,200 parking spaces
- Postal, bank, laundry and shoe services
- Relocation service and various allowances
- Option to take unpaid vacation for several months
- Subsidy for local public transport
Pension and health benefits
- “E.ON IQ" company pension plan
- E.ON-wide accident insurance
- Health insurance partnerships
Get to know us
From digitization to product innovation
With passion, creativity and experience
More than just work
Learn more about the application process
Gain insight into our application process and find out more about what to expect on an ECON Recruiting Day.