Your energy shapes the future
People shape companies and markets
At E.ON there are more than 40,000 people in many countries around the world.
Get to know us!
E.ON to build one of Europe’s largest onshore wind farms in Sweden
• Project Nysäter with capacity of 475 megawatts
• Credit Suisse Energy Infrastructure Partners acquires 80 percent stake
• Power Purchase Agreement signed with a Global Energy Major [...]
E.ON increases nine-month earnings and narrows forecast range
· Full-year 2018 adjusted EBIT and adjusted net income now expected to be in upper half of forecast range
· Nine-month adjusted EBIT 11 percent above prior-year figure, adjusted net income up 25 percent
· Economic net debt reduced [...]
E.ON and innogy integration planning making good progress
• First major decisions made regarding the planned integration of innogy into E.ON and the new company’s intended future organization
• New company to be called E.ON
• E.ON regional suppliers and innogy regional companies to retain [...]
Joint Press Release: Highly innovative energy concept for Berlin TXL
Berliner Stadtwerke and E.ON to Cool and Heat the Urban Tech Republic and Schumacher Quartier
In the future, Berliner Stadtwerke and E.ON will supply TXL - The Urban Tech Republic - in Berlin with cooling and heating using a highly innovative [...]
Premiere for a DAX company: E.ON presents interactive 'Powergames'...
• E.ON is the first DAX company to use an interactive live format on Facebook
• Two teams, each with three prominent influencers, compete against each other at the "E.ON Power Games" in challenges about energy. [...]
Offshore wind farm Arkona built in record time
• All turbines installed in less than three months
• Politics and Offshore Industry congratulate
The Arkona offshore wind farm is fully built. The joint project between E.ON and the Norwegian energy company Equinor completed the installation [...]
World Energy Day on October 22: Is Germany the European ...
Is Germany the European energy-saving champion? According to a survey by E.ON and KantarEMNID, at least 14 percent of Germans believe so, but the reality is rather different. Of the ten European countries covered in the survey, Romania takes [...]
E.ON digitizes decentralized power plants
• Power plants will decide independently on their use and thus increase profitability and sustainability
• Pilot power plant in Grenzach-Whylen successfully launched
Autonomous driving in the energy industry: the new industrial power plant in [...]
E.ON enables consumer-driven intelligent electric vehicle charging ...
E.ON is introducing the IT platform system of Finnish electric vehicle charging service provider Virta as a digital backbone of the E.ON Drive charging network in Europe.
Virta’s technology will improve the accessibility and user experience of [...]
E.ON, TRIMET and DeltaPort enter into partnership for heat recovery
At the international real estate trade fair EXPO REAL in Munich, E.ON, the port cooperation DeltaPort and the aluminium producer TRIMET presented the "EcoPort 813" project. The partners are planning to convert heat from the [...]