DESIGNETZ shows possibilities of technical feasibility of a decentralised energy system
Today, E.ON successfully issued a Green Bond with a volume of €750 million maturing in October 2032 and a coupon [...]
The COVID-19 did not leave an enduring mark on E.ON’s earnings. This is due to the resilience of E.ON’s business model [...]
E.ON submits commitment to set a science-based target via the SBTi Business Ambition for 1.5°C
Acquisition is part of the full implementation of the transaction between E.ON and RWE
Salzgitter AG, E.ON and Linde start operating an industrial hydrogen production plant based on electricity from wind power
The first corporate Green Bond Framework to fully comply with both, the ICMA Green Bond Principles and the EU Taxonomy [...]
E.ON and eSmart Systems join forces to streamline the digital transformation of energy networks.
Dutch energy supplier Essent NV and Belgian energy company Luminus today entered into an agreement regarding the sale [...]
- Results from four years of research and development are now being tested in practice
- Integration of real systems in a simulated energy system of the future shows the challenges of tomorrow’s energy world
- E.ON is the consortium leader ...
The E.ON Board has decided to sign the Terra Carta, which was unveiled during the One Planet Summit in Paris. It was initiated by HRH The Prince of Wales. He is calling on CEOs from around the world to engage and play their part in leading [...]
• E.ON study shows that using existing gas networks is the best form of climate protection in the heating sector
• Digital twin of the city of Essen created for making forecasts
• Future scenarios for the energy transition should be developed [...]
• The heaviest snowstorm in over ten years limits the power supply in parts of Sweden
• E.ON customers who continue to go without electricity are offered hotel accommodation
Today, E.ON issued a bond with a volume of €600 million maturing in December 2028. The proceeds of the bond issuance are intended to be used for general corporate purposes, including the refinancing of an upcoming bond maturity in April.