The first corporate Green Bond Framework to fully comply with both, the ICMA Green Bond Principles and the EU Taxonomy [...]
E.ON and eSmart Systems join forces to streamline the digital transformation of energy networks.
Dutch energy supplier Essent NV and Belgian energy company Luminus today entered into an agreement regarding the sale [...]
- Results from four years of research and development are now being tested in practice
- Integration of real systems in a simulated energy system of the future shows the challenges of tomorrow’s energy world
- E.ON is the consortium leader ...
The E.ON Board has decided to sign the Terra Carta, which was unveiled during the One Planet Summit in Paris. It was initiated by HRH The Prince of Wales. He is calling on CEOs from around the world to engage and play their part in leading [...]
• E.ON study shows that using existing gas networks is the best form of climate protection in the heating sector
• Digital twin of the city of Essen created for making forecasts
• Future scenarios for the energy transition should be developed [...]
• The heaviest snowstorm in over ten years limits the power supply in parts of Sweden
• E.ON customers who continue to go without electricity are offered hotel accommodation
Today, E.ON issued a bond with a volume of €600 million maturing in December 2028. The proceeds of the bond issuance are intended to be used for general corporate purposes, including the refinancing of an upcoming bond maturity in April.
A number of charitable and educational organisations are receiving substantial donations as a result
For decades, E.ON’s CEOs have acted as Norway’s Honorary General Consul for North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate [...]
Leonhard Birnbaum to succeed Johannes Teyssen as CEO
• Change at the top of E.ON Group planned for April 1, 2021
• New function for digitalization created at board level
• Victoria Ossadnik to be appointed to the Board of Management [,,,]
Mohn Media, a subsidiary of the Bertelsmann Printing Group, has successfully put a waste heat module from Orcan Energy into operation at its Gütersloh location. This module converts the previously unused waste heat on-site [...]
Amprion, the Dortmund-based transmission system operator, and E.ON, Germany's largest distribution system operator, have agreed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to deepen their cooperation. In this way the companies intend to make a joint [...]
• The EEG levy exemption agreed today symbolizes an important step towards a profitable hydrogen economy.
• The majority of Germans would be willing to use hydrogen for heating if it does not produce any CO2.
Former innogy CFO to leave the company at the end of the year
After 22 years with RWE and innogy and later at E.ON, Bernhard Günther will leave E.ON on December 31, 2020. Over the course of his career, he has performed various key roles [...]