2016 E.ON Annual Report
On March 15, E.ON SE has published its results for 2016. On this occasion there will be the Annual Press Conference at 10 a.m. and at 1:00 p.m. a Conference Call for analysts and investors.
You can find the links to the audio broadcasts in the column on the right hand side.
E.ON’s new strategy fully reflected in its balance sheet
Company sets off into new energy world with healthy operating business
- Adjusted EBIT of €3.1 billion and adjusted net income of €904 million at upper end of guidance range
- Being freed from past burdens leads to net loss of roughly €16 billion but also lays foundation for future growth
- Additional contract with German federal government for funding nuclear-energy phase-out ready for signing
- Management proposes dividend of 21 cents per share for 2016 financial year
- Fixed dividend of 30 cents per share planned for 2017, payout ratio to increase subsequently to 50-60 percent, providing dividend growth in subsequent years
- 2017 adjusted EBIT expected to be between €2.8 and €3.1 billion, 2017 adjusted net income between €1.2 and €1.45 billion
- Plan to reduce economic net debt from €26.3 to about €20 billion over medium term
- More customer-centric setup and moderate workforce reduction of 3 percent to deliver permanent costs savings of €400 million annually by 2018
Notice on 2017 Annual Report
On March 14, 2018, at 7:30 a.m. you will find here the 2017 Annual Report.