2015 E.ON Annual Report
On March 9, E.ON SE has published its results for 2015. On this occasion Conference Calls for journalists and for analysts and investors were held.
You can find the links to the recordings in the column on the right hand side.
E.ON results in line with expectations
- Dividend proposal of €0.50 per share confirmed
- EBITDA of €7.6 billion at upper end of forecast range, underlying net income at €1.6 billion
- Substantial net loss due to significant impairment charges
- Economic net debt reduced by €5.7 billion
- Full-year 2016 EBITDA expected to be between €6 and €6.5 billion
2015 Annual Report
Notice on 2016 Annual Report
On March 15, 2017, at 7:30 a.m. you will find here the 2016 Annual Report.