2014 E.ON Annual Report
On March 11, E.ON SE has published its results for 2014. On this occasion there will be a press conference at 10:00 a.m. and a call for analysts and investors at 12:30 p.m.
You can find the links to the broadcasts in the column on the right hand side.
E.ON’s 2014 EBITDA and underlying net income in line with expectations
- Cash flow stable at prior-year level
- Management proposes dividend of 50 cents per share
- E.ON 2.0 cost-cutting targets already achieved
- Strategic realignment making good progress
- 2015 EBITDA expected to be between €7 and €7.6 billion, underlying net income between €1.4 and €1.8 billion
Notice on 2015 Annual Report
On March 9, 2016, at 7:30 a.m. you will find here the 2015 Annual Report.